cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wiring Diagram/Schematics

lbaker4665
Explorer
Explorer
Hi, I am new to the forum. I have been doing a DIY of a 2003 Forest River/Flagstaff Travel Trailer. I have had to rehab a large part of the flooring and I am in the final stages. I neglected to label several wires in the front storage area and wondering if any one has knowledge or access to the schematics. I have a Green and White wire, pair of Green/white and white wires, red and white, and Black and white. I am pretty certain that the red and white, and Black and white go together. and the pair of Green/white and white wires go together. But that leaves the orphaned Green and white. Not sure if this gets daisy chained to one of the other sets. Or if I am missing a set or I am misaligned on the connectivity. These are the wires for the Trailer Lights that come for the Hitch for camper lights and Brakes I presume.
Does anyone have experience on this setup?
7 REPLIES 7

Boon_Docker
Explorer II
Explorer II
Buy yourself a fox and hound and you will be able to trace the wires.

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III

Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

Flute_Man
Explorer
Explorer
If I were you, I would pull the lens covers off of the rear lights identify those wires they’re going to the lights and the brakes and maybe the clearest lights as well. Also examine the wires at the brakes see what color they are. Maybe go from there. Like I said above I don’t believe there any schematics either. If you know how to use the meter you might be able to roam some of the wires out and find out which goes to which you can’t identify them by the color on the other end. You also might get someone to assist you. You may call me if you wish.

Siri didn’t get this quite right but if you call me I can explain it.
Jerry Parr
05 Mandalay 40B
Cat C7 350
04 Honda CR-V
Ham Radio K7OU
Retired EE
Jrparr32@gmail.com
602-321-8141
Full-timer

lbaker4665
Explorer
Explorer
Any recommendations on testing and probing to avoid risk?

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
Like a house, most RV's are just wired as needed.
You're going to have to probe and figure out what they all do.

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
What you're looking for does not exist.
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE