cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Yippee

Rosscoe40
Explorer
Explorer
Camping right now in the new TT!!! The wife is watching TV and I am tending the fire. Life is good!
8 REPLIES 8

korbe
Explorer
Explorer
Rosscoe40 wrote:
Camping right now in the new TT!!! The wife is watching TV and I am tending the fire. Life is good!

..........and posting here. ๐Ÿ™‚

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
Rosscoe40, it is now Saturday morning! Good morning! Did you sleep well? I actually thought about you, (your post and the fact your camping) about 3:00 am this morning when I woke up in the night. Don't know why you were the first thought on my mind ... All I can figure was ... my "psychic energy" tapped into your mind and I read your thoughts how happy were all tucked away in your camper for the night!

Enjoy the rest of your stay!

EcoBullet
Explorer
Explorer
Rosscoe40 wrote:

Where do we click "LIKE"? Enjoy!
Me 1954, Nana 1954, Grandson 2003, Granddaughters 2005 & 2008
2014 Keystone Bullet Premier 22RBPR
2013 F-150 XLT Supercrew 4X4 Ecoboost Max Tow

Spappy
Explorer
Explorer
We just got back from our first trip of the year, but I'm still jealous of you! Enjoy!
Spap

Lucky guy!

I'm alone in my TT.....

Nov 12 to Dec 19, Jan 26 to now, every night in my TT

And I never tire of being here in my home on wheels!

But I would toss the TV in the fire!!
2007 GMC 3500 dually ext. cab 4X4 LBZ Dmax/Allison - 2007 Pacific Coachworks Tango 306RLSS
RV Rebuild Website - Site launched Aug 22, 2021 - www.rv-rebuild.com

Speedogomer
Explorer
Explorer
Rosscoe40 wrote:

Consider me jealous
2016 Ram 1500 Big Horn, "Katy"
2014 Outback Terrain 260trs "Alice"
2011 French Bulldog Shelter adopted edition, "Roscoe"
1982 DW, "Rachel"
2016 DD "Harper", the newest lil camper.

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
Snuggle time tonight! Sleep well!

robsouth
Explorer
Explorer
Sounds great! Now, get the wife away from the TV and out by the fire with you. She can watch TV at home.
"Sometimes I just sit and think. Sometimes I just sit." "Great minds like a think."