cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NorCal Mini Truck Camper Rally - April 2023

adamis
Nomad
Nomad
Alright folks, it is that time of year again to start planning our Spring Mini Truck Camper Rally in Northern California!

Last year we had a small group but still had a great time. It was especially nice to catch up with everyone we have met over the years and we are looking forward to doing the same again this year.

Details are:
Dates: April 21st to 23rd (okay to arrive early or stay later if needed)
Location: Gloria Terrace Road (off of Bear Mountain Road), Redding, CA (See map below for details)
Activities: Camper Tour Saturday Midday, Potluck Saturday Night

Link to Map Location

Gate Padlock Combination: 1065

If your interested in going, just put your name in the hat on this list. There is plenty of space to be had!

1999 F350 Dually with 7.3 Diesel
2000 Bigfoot 10.6 Camper
55 REPLIES 55

TCBob
Explorer
Explorer
PS Just another year and a half and she wil be able to retire!!!
2004 S&S 8.5 SC Ponderosa
1999 Ford F-350 4X4 7.3-PSD DRW

TCBob
Explorer
Explorer
Unfortunatly, we have also learned my wife can not take off that weekend. Staff shortages and changed position. Darn it! sounded like fun!!!
2004 S&S 8.5 SC Ponderosa
1999 Ford F-350 4X4 7.3-PSD DRW

Papa_Wheelie
Explorer
Explorer
Ah dang, I just found out that my wife need to work that weekend. Was looking forward to meeting ya'll. Robert, thanks for the open invitation. Harry, was looking forward to chatting w/ you since our son lives close to you on Montague-Granada Rd. Cheers!

adamis
Nomad
Nomad
Hi all, just a quick update, everything is still on track. Looking forward to seeing you all there!

2000 Bigfoot 10.6 Camper

adamis
Nomad
Nomad
gregchambers wrote:
I thought we had already replied to your rally invitation but I don’t see our entry so Mary and I would definitely like to join you again! If you have anymore wire fence repair projects let us know and we can bring appropriate tools and even show up a day early if needed!

Hi Greg, it will be great to have you guys again! I don't think we have any fencing projects in line this time though but thank you once again for all your help last time!

2000 Bigfoot 10.6 Camper

gregchambers
Explorer
Explorer
I thought we had already replied to your rally invitation but I don’t see our entry so Mary and I would definitely like to join you again! If you have anymore wire fence repair projects let us know and we can bring appropriate tools and even show up a day early if needed!

adamis
Nomad
Nomad
mike/kellie wrote:
See you there! We really enjoyed our time last year-

Looking forward to seeing you both as well!

2000 Bigfoot 10.6 Camper

mike_kellie
Explorer II
Explorer II
See you there! We really enjoyed our time last year-
2015 Host Mammoth triple slide w/ TorkLift Fastguns
2015 Ram 5500 SLT cab & chassis with Douglass 9' utility body

Buzzcut1
Nomad II
Nomad II
Bummer on the dates. I'm the onsite Medic at a Horse show in Vacaville at that time.
2011 F350 6.7L Diesel 4x4 CrewCab longbed Dually, 2019 Lance 1062, Torqlift Talons, Fast Guns, upper and lower Stable Loads, Super Hitch, 48" Super Truss, Airlift loadlifter 5000 extreme airbags

adamis
Nomad
Nomad
Hi all, sorry about the slow replies of late. Life has me busy and I just haven't gotten a chance to check these posts. Truck Camper Rally is still a go. It is open to anyone and everyone that wants to attend. There are no requirements other than having a smile and a positive attitude. If you bring pets, just make sure they aren't excessively noisy and are under control at all times.

If you have any questions and I'm not responding here, you can always send a text to my cell phone at 408-836-3542. Looking forward to seeing you all!

2000 Bigfoot 10.6 Camper

adamis
Nomad
Nomad
Papa_Wheelie wrote:
This sounds like fun. Can I join in? We live in Corvallis and end up visiting NorCal quite a few times each year. Not sure I understand the "Mini" part - at 1st I thought y'all had Daihatsu trucks. We'll be using a F350 SRW & Northstar camper. Will put this on our calendar.

Absolutely, it is open to everyone! As we get within about 3 weeks of the event, I will try to get a count of how many people will be present. This is a low key deal, just come in for the weekend, meet other truck camper people and have a good time.

2000 Bigfoot 10.6 Camper

adamis
Nomad
Nomad
gmc88 wrote:
We live in Montague. Your rally looks interesting. What requirements do you have.

Sorry for the slow reply, I haven't logged into RV.net in a while, life has been busy. No requirements other than a friendly smile and a positive attitude. Pets are okay to bring but you have to keep an eye on them and make sure they aren't excessively noisey.

2000 Bigfoot 10.6 Camper

Papa_Wheelie
Explorer
Explorer
This sounds like fun. Can I join in? We live in Corvallis and end up visiting NorCal quite a few times each year. Not sure I understand the "Mini" part - at 1st I thought y'all had Daihatsu trucks. We'll be using a F350 SRW & Northstar camper. Will put this on our calendar.

gmc88
Explorer
Explorer
We are interested. We live in Montague. What are your requirements

gmc88
Explorer
Explorer
We live in Montague. Your rally looks interesting. What requirements do you have.