cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Photo Thread - Post a Photo of Your Truck Camper Here

BradW
Explorer II
Explorer II

Post photos of your truck camper on this thread. Any photo with a truck camper in it is allowable; any brand, any year.

If you have a couple of nice truck camper photos from your vacation, feel free to post them here. But, if you have 10, 20, 30 or 130 vacation photos you would like to post, this is not the thread for them. Just start a new thread and post all of them you like there. If you would like to also post a couple of the better TC photos on this thread, that is fine.

This thread is for Truck Camper photos only. But feel free to post comments on posted photos.

Because this thread is very long, I will occasionally clean it up by removing the older posts that do not have truck camper photos and other off topic material. Also, please limit photo width to 640 pixels. Please do not post thumbnail size photos, they are just too small to see and will be deleted. Please post photos, not just a clickable link to a photo.

Please limit the photo file size to reasonable size. preferably less than 100k, but absolutely less than 200k. Large size files just take too long to download.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

See the links below for help with posting photos.

PhotoBucket.com - Free Photo Hosting

Posting Photos Help Thread

Posting Photos Brad's Way

Another Good Thread With Photo Posting Info

Technology Forum

Posting Photos on the Forum - Help Thread

More help with photos

More help with photos (2)

Photo Bucket Photo Hosting Site

NetBoy's Thread on Compressing Photos

Can't See the Photos? Click Here (The Mad Norsky)

BradW ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚
Wake Up America
2019 Lance 1062 and 2018 F-350 CC PSD 4X4 DRW
Tembrens, Rear Roadmaster Sway Bar, Torklift 48" Extention and 30K Superhitch
Our New Lance 1062 Truck Camper Unloading at Dealer Photos
1,541 REPLIES 1,541

WNYBob
Explorer
Explorer

dlduke01
Explorer
Explorer
Sold the 05 lance 815 today and picked this 05 lance 920 up. Wow I'm amazed at the difference in room and storage. I thought all wet baths were the same, boy was I wrong. It's fully loaded and I'm loving it.
2007 Ford f 350 crewcab longbed srw 4x4 4" bds lift w/ 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers
2005 lance 920 loaded with sofa bed combo
2003 jeep rubicon 4.5" with a bunch of extra bells and whistles

MORSNOW
Navigator
Navigator
Camping near Petersville AK

2014 Wolf Creek 850SB
2012 GMC Sierra SLT 2500HD 7,220# Truck/10,400# Camper Fully Loaded

ticki2
Explorer
Explorer
towpro wrote:
Old but looked in good contition.

not mine, it was sitting in the food store parking lot this evening.

larger view

That made me do a double take .

'68 Avion C-11
'02 GMC DRW D/A flatbed

towpro
Explorer
Explorer
Old but looked in good contition.

not mine, it was sitting in the food store parking lot this evening.

larger view
2022 Ford F150
Sold: 2016 Arctic Fox 990, 2018 Ram 3500, 2011 Open Range
Sold Forest River Forester 2401R Mercedes Benz. when campsites went from $90 to $190 per night.

Buzzcut1
Nomad II
Nomad II
My new set up on its maiden voyage, a working weekend at the horse show

2011 F350 6.7L Diesel 4x4 CrewCab longbed Dually, 2019 Lance 1062, Torqlift Talons, Fast Guns, upper and lower Stable Loads, Super Hitch, 48" Super Truss, Airlift loadlifter 5000 extreme airbags

Dusty-NZ
Explorer
Explorer
My camper on my friends truck , taken several years ago.

4XCave
Explorer
Explorer

An old (1989/90) Real Lite camper, but all systems work! Even the Refer (both AC/LP). Didn't expect to get one with a commode for what I was able to pay. Just wanted a warm, dry, secure place to sleep! It's all that and more! In our part of the country, most old campers have mold issues, a deal breaker for me. This was clean and well cared for.

I made some minor alterations to make it more friendly to my old dogs.

Figuring out ways to make it lighter & more efficient. (Changing over to LED lights, may yank the heater out(Fan uses battery power up pretty fast) and use a Mr. Heater (indoor safe). I almost exclusively dry camp/boondock. Always open to ideas & suggestions!

sneakysneakers
Explorer
Explorer
Weston Pass 11,900 ft. - Colorado

Mosquito Basin - Mosquito Pass - Highest Pass In North America - Closed At Time Of Photo Due To Snow

2014 Hallmark K-2 Composite. Fully loaded.

maxum1989
Explorer
Explorer
Sold the Lance 830 and replaced it with this. Lance was way too big for just me and too heavy for my truck. This one matches perfectly. Its a 2011 Northern Lite 8.5 Lite. Had to drive 12 hours one way to get it. Totally worth it.

2008 Chevy 2500hd Duramax/Allison
2006 Wildcat 27 bhwb
2009 Lance 830 *Sold*
2011 Northern Lite 8.5 *Sold*

MORSNOW
Navigator
Navigator
Last weekend Eureka Alaska

2014 Wolf Creek 850SB
2012 GMC Sierra SLT 2500HD 7,220# Truck/10,400# Camper Fully Loaded

a_graham52
Explorer
Explorer

Just picked up the slide in yesturday!

[COLOR=]
Please make photo width 640.

Kellikastle
Explorer
Explorer
Last day of a 3000 mile. 34 day, 3 state camping road trip in the Rio Grand valley just outside Taos New mexico.

The_Mad_Norsky
Explorer
Explorer
The end of a perfect day. On the banks of the Missouri River, Kimball Bottoms, about 8 miles south of Bismarck, North Dakota.

The Mad Norsky, Doll, Logan and Rocky
2014 Ram 3500 w/ Cummins/Aisin
2019 Northern Lite 10-2 EX CD LE Wet Bath
RV'ing since 1991

I took the road less traveled .....Now I'm Lost!

Firefly1951
Explorer
Explorer