cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

So what did you do to your Truck Camper today?

Mello_Mike
Explorer
Explorer
I saw these threads in some of the other Open Roads RV Forums, but didn't see one for TCs.

I'll start...

I installed Interior LED puck lights and a 12v power outlet.
2016 Northstar Laredo SC/240w Solar/2-6v Lifeline AGMs/Dometic CR110 DC Compressor Fridge
2013 Ram 3500 4x4/6.7L Cummins TD/3.42/Buckstop Bumper with Warn 16.5ti Winch/Big Wig Rear Sway Bar/Talons w/SS Fastguns
My Rig
1998 Jeep Wrangler
US Navy Ret.
3,114 REPLIES 3,114

clinthia
Explorer
Explorer
ktimmer wrote:
Mounted rear view wireless camera on my Lance 981 this date. Works great!

What brand and could you please post some pictures?
Thanks, Clint
2007.5 Dodge 3500 4X4 Crewcab with 6.7 Cummins
2004 EC950 w/ slideout
2 Costco 6 volts
Yamaha EF1000IS
Kyocera solar panel
GO POWER 300 watt 12 volt PSW inverter
TorkLift tiedowns with Fastguns
Timbrens
Homemade bumpstops
The Schnauzers Madeline & Genevieve

Buzzcut1
Nomad II
Nomad II
finished loading my gear, put my bike on the front rack. I will hit the road by 0600.
2011 F350 6.7L Diesel 4x4 CrewCab longbed Dually, 2019 Lance 1062, Torqlift Talons, Fast Guns, upper and lower Stable Loads, Super Hitch, 48" Super Truss, Airlift loadlifter 5000 extreme airbags

ktimmer
Explorer
Explorer
Mounted rear view wireless camera on my Lance 981 this date. Works great!
2011 Dodge 3500 6.7 4WD, DRW, TPMS,Exta leaf spgs, Stable loads, 2009 Lance 981 w/everything, 215 watts solar,Camera, Torklifts, Hellwig BWig.

noxinnhoj
Explorer
Explorer
loaded the lance on to my 1995 dually,tight squeeze,tied it down,went to safeway,arctic fox parked beside me and a class c taking up like 7 parking spaces and a local full time boondocker in a 35' winnebago motorhome,kinda a shabby class a,nice guy ,all in all,a great day!!There seems to be tons of t.c.s around here,mostly locals,a few tourists and i have noticed movie shoot t.c,s
1995 silverado dually,2005 lance 915 lite

narcodog
Explorer II
Explorer II
I built and installed a new airfoil, washed and waxed the nose of the rig now I have to wait for the rain to move through to get the rest done.

sirdrakejr
Explorer
Explorer
That is it! Thank you Clint.

I just finished doing all the "fix its" for my TC and now want to do the other stuff that may or may not need to be done. I just finished putting the rain guard over the new vent in the bathroom. That sure made a difference there.

TCs are just plain fun! ๐Ÿ™‚
Frank
2011 Palomino Maverick 1000SLLB on a 2004 Dodge Quadcab CTD Ram3500 SRW long bed equipped with Timbren springs, Stable Load bump stops, Rickson 19.5" wheels/"G" range tires and a Helwig "Big Wig" rear anti sway bar.

big_whitey
Explorer
Explorer
the same thing i do practically every day PIDDLE,PIDDLE,PIDDLE as there is always STUFF to do: clean,pack,unpack,repair,improve,tear out,put back,etc,etc.some of it is fun,some not so much.

clinthia
Explorer
Explorer
This may be what your looking for.
Clint
2007.5 Dodge 3500 4X4 Crewcab with 6.7 Cummins
2004 EC950 w/ slideout
2 Costco 6 volts
Yamaha EF1000IS
Kyocera solar panel
GO POWER 300 watt 12 volt PSW inverter
TorkLift tiedowns with Fastguns
Timbrens
Homemade bumpstops
The Schnauzers Madeline & Genevieve

sirdrakejr
Explorer
Explorer
Do you know who authored it?
Frank
2011 Palomino Maverick 1000SLLB on a 2004 Dodge Quadcab CTD Ram3500 SRW long bed equipped with Timbren springs, Stable Load bump stops, Rickson 19.5" wheels/"G" range tires and a Helwig "Big Wig" rear anti sway bar.

tilemantim
Explorer
Explorer
No it was for inspecting the tank for any unusual thing growing in the tank...

sirdrakejr
Explorer
Explorer
Some time ago someone showed a mod that he made by cutting a hole into his water tank and using a boat fitting to put a cap on. Does anyone know who that was or his reason for doing it? I think it was for filling it without using the outside fitting.
Frank

JumboJet
Explorer
Explorer
Fixed a string on the Day/Night shade over the dinette table that had come loose.

EricCO
Explorer II
Explorer II
Recaulking again! Dang I hate these things sometimes. LOL
2002 Ford F-350 CC LB PSD 2007 Travel Lite 960rx Ultra 2018 Keystone Cougar 29BHS

Buzzcut1
Nomad II
Nomad II
Topped off the fresh water tank. Loaded up my uniforms and running gear, refilled the spice racks. All thats left to do is load up my med bags and stock the fridge the hit the road for the weekend
2011 F350 6.7L Diesel 4x4 CrewCab longbed Dually, 2019 Lance 1062, Torqlift Talons, Fast Guns, upper and lower Stable Loads, Super Hitch, 48" Super Truss, Airlift loadlifter 5000 extreme airbags

JoeChiOhki
Explorer II
Explorer II
My new Bellows to replace the driver's side bellows assembly showed up, now I just need to get a new shrader valve assembly and another section of air line and I'll be ready to rebuild the driver's side air spring assembly when I do the add-a-leafs.
My Blog - The Journey of the Redneck Express

CB

Channel 17

Redneck Express

'1992 Dodge W-250 "Dually" Power Wagon - Club Cab Long Bed 4x4 V8 5.9L gashog w/4.10 Geared axles
'1974 KIT Kamper 1106 - 11' Slide-in
'2006 Heartland BigHorn 3400RL