cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TeamGoodSam
Community Manager
Community Manager

The Good Sam Community is where longtime RVers and newcomers alike come to ask questions, learn more about RVing, talk with industry experts, and more — all within one easy-to-use, welcoming place. 

Let’s get started with a few steps to complete when you first join. 

First, head on over to view My profile where you can update your profile, upload a picture, track your activity, and more. If you want to see specific interactions, this is your home base. This is also where you’ll be able to see the badges you’ve earned! 

Next, curate the type of conversations you want to see. Join groups to stay in the loop with the activities, regions, RV types, and content you love most. 

If you’re new to the Good Sam Community, take a minute to say hello and introduce yourself! The introductions thread makes it easy to connect with others right from the start. 

From there, we encourage you to explore the conversations that interest you the most. There’s plenty to learn. And, just as important, we want to hear from you! Everyone has something to share, and we encourage you to jump in wherever feels right!

If you ever get stuck, feel free to jump back to the Home Page to catch up on recent activity you might want to join.

11 Comments
sandersgt6
Explorer
Explorer

Recently I became a returning member.  I was hoping there was a printed book of all the Good Sam camp grounds similar to the old one we had. Do you still offer one? 

John Sanders

SamSmith12345
Explorer
Explorer

YO This is so helpful! Thank you! 

TeamGoodSam
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi John, the annual campground guide is still published and will become available again early January at all Camping World locations and on CampingWorld.com. I hope this is helpful information for you!

Travelsoftball
Explorer
Explorer

I can't set up my username to write a review I have tried every combination and it says username not available 

Tom_M1
Explorer
Explorer

My user name changed from Tom_M to Tom_M1 when I signed in to this forum. I haven't figured out how to change it back to Tom_M.

There appears to be another "Tom_M" already registered.  In which your previous member name could have been migrated from RV.NET.  Have you tried to sign-in using Tom_M .  Or did you sign-in using your email address?

Tom_M1
Explorer
Explorer

I tried both. When I try my email address it won't allow me to enter the full address. When I try "Forgot Password" the email that I receive says "Hello Tom_M1".

Scoobygang2023
Explorer
Explorer

Thank you!

MNtundraRet
Navigator
Navigator

As for uploading pictures to my profile, I still have not figured out how to use the picture site. Do we have to join it to get it to work.  🤔 😖

opnspaces
Navigator II
Navigator II

I don't think it exists. I can see how to change my Avatar to a picture. But nothing like the old school picture in the signature box.