cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crossing at nogales this morning

Tequila
Explorer
Explorer
With a 1 ton, I wll see if I have hassles. Sal & Barb Contreras had hassles over wiehgt with theri 3/4 ton at Laredo a few days ago. They finally got the permit, but it was a hassle. I am waiting ofr a report form a freind who crossed there yesterday with a 1 ton, but he got his on line ahead of time. I do have a government weigh scale certificate of my truck weight (curb weight which is under 7710 or 3500 Kg) which says "curb weight = GVW when weighed" I will pull out if needed.
5 REPLIES 5

Tequila
Explorer
Explorer
peachland2 wrote:
Glad to hear!Did you do your TIP on line,if so are there any changes there or is the same and received by fedex promptly?If not anyone else out there can comment on the TIP process?
I have read that the FMM can also be done online,anyone know about that ?
Thank you
Heather

I did it in person

navegator
Explorer
Explorer
Sorry wrong post, mea culpa, mea culpa.
navegator

moisheh
Explorer
Explorer
Unless you are crossing Nogales close to Xmas there are no long lines. You can get your vehicle permit and your FMM in under 30 minutes. Never any problems.

peachland2
Explorer
Explorer
Glad to hear!Did you do your TIP on line,if so are there any changes there or is the same and received by fedex promptly?If not anyone else out there can comment on the TIP process?
I have read that the FMM can also be done online,anyone know about that ?
Thank you
Heather

Tequila
Explorer
Explorer
well no hassle of weight but they gave me one over my ATV. In BC you get a permanent license and they did not like the fact my papers had no expiry date. I had to hang around until 9 AM when the aduana showed up. He approved it. Its always something.