cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Exit on I-65 Ky. or Tn. with Walmart/Cracker Barrel

MegB
Explorer
Explorer
A friend of mine mentioned he stayed overnight at a Walmart along I-65 in either Ky or Tn that was right next to a Cracker Barrel and I'm trying to find it. Anyone know where it is? Thanks!
5 REPLIES 5

Swedish_Steel
Explorer
Explorer
MegB wrote:
Thanks! (makes me wonder considering he said 'they share a parking lot' which in itself is something I've never seen so it could be overall confusion on his part or not in Ky or Tn)

Well, there are only 48 other states to search. ๐Ÿ™‚

MegB
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks! (makes me wonder considering he said 'they share a parking lot' which in itself is something I've never seen so it could be overall confusion on his part or not in Ky or Tn)

Johno02
Explorer
Explorer
At exit 108, they are across the street from each other.
Noel and Betty Johnson (and Harry)

2005 GulfStream Ultra Supreme, 1 Old grouch, 1 wonderful wife, and two silly poodles.

Swedish_Steel
Explorer
Explorer
Hi Meg,

Travelling from the South going North, you will find a Walmart and a Cracker Barrell at the same exit in the following locations along I-65;

White House TN - Exit 108
Franklin KY - Exit 2
Bowling Green KY - Exit 22

The two destination are not directly adjacent to one another at all of these exits. At the most, they are one mile apart but on the same road so there is no need to drive through town or get very far off off I-65 to patronize both of them.

Cheers,
ST

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
Google maps can't find that.. I looked at Walmart near i-65 in those states and found no CB nearby..
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman