Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Wisconsin Highway 23 from Iowa to the Dells

Hi All, I am mapping a trip from Iowa to the Wisconsin Dells. I plan on taking Highway 151 to Wisconsin Highway 23 up to the Dells. Does anyone know this road, condition/low clearances? Or should I pick another route. State hiways worry me and m...

South End Great River Road--LA 23

We are interested in going to the very south end of the Mississippi River late September. We see the Scenic Byways directions but wondering if anyone can give a recent first-hand report. We have a truck camper and it appears the tunnel clearance is...

GPs by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Headed S on RT77 through Charlotte - which road?

Hey all,I'm traveling South on RT 77 and need to go through, or around, Charlotte, NC. Do I stay on 77 or go around by taking 485 (the side that passes the airport)?I will be making the return trip as well so advise on going North too please.If it m...

johnm1 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

route from Las Vegas to Panguitch Lake in Utah

In car mode the GPS takes me out of Cedar City up the 14 to the 148 to the 143.in RV mode it wants me to pass Cedar City and go route 143 out of Parawon up past Brian Head. I have been up to Brian Head skiing and I know that route is very steep and h...

Across MISSOURI ? route ?

NEED YOUR EXPERIENCED KNOWLEDGE - Have never been in this areaGoing from Joplin MO to Cedar Rapids IOWA........towing a 38ft fifth wheel......in no rush....have days available.....I see interstate 49 and the 35 to Des Moines then 80 east......ORacros...

Routing from Gillette WY to Redmond OR help!

Would like to get some conformation regarding the proposed route. Out of Gillette WY on I-90 over to Buffalo, WY. From Buffalo taking 16 to Thermopolis. Thermopolis to Riverton. From Riverton take 26/287 to Moran, Wyoming. From Moran take the 19...

teeznu by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Mexico West Coast this Winter!

Every Year about this time We get to thinking and Planning Our Winter Trip down the scenic West Coast of Mexico!We usually take along at least One New Couple to experience and enjoy the many great things that Mexico has to offer to RV ers!We are not...

The truth on purchases made in Canada

Were the repairs done on a commercial vehicle or for commercial reasons?If your answer is NO, then you will pay ZERO duty. NAFTA applies here: Made in Canada, USA, or Mexico = NO duty to cross in either direction, (taxes may apply, each jurisdiction...

Boise to Madras oregon

Heading to Madras and Google maps says turn right on George Miliken Road to Prineville...does anyone know anything about this road? :h

Gdlow by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Broadband in Neuvo Progreso Mx

We sponsor two girls from a family in Neuvo Progeso so they can go to school.We are looking to provide them inexpensive internet access. Was wondering if anyone knows of an internet usb stick and service that we could purchase on this side of the bor...

Roads to Hopi Cultural Center in Navajo Nation AZ

We plan to visit NM and AZ in October for the first time and thinking we may want to go to the Mesas to cultural center in Navajo Nation. It appears there may be two routes. Advice and road conditions info? We will be in our truck camper.

GPs by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Utah Roads For Class A

We're heading to Utah this Sept. and Oct. and are concerned about driving on the mountain roads with a class A diesel pulling a toad. I have the Mountain Directory which lists the roads and grades but I'd like to get some first hand experience from ...

Burghere by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes