Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Chambersburg PA to Lancaster PA Amish Country

We will be on 81 North, should we take 30 East (cut through Gettysburg and York) to Lancaster?Or...continue on 81 North to 76 East to 283 South to Lancaster, PA?We will be towing the trailer and really don't want to stop in Gettysburg for sight seein...

US 65 in Arkansas

Does anyone have knowledge about US 65 in southern Arkansas? I am looking specifically for insight about 65 from Pine Bluff, south to Fairview, near Lake Chicot SP. I will be driving a 40' coach with a toad. This stretch shows as "scenic" on my a...

Zany by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Washington

Leaving from Virginia Beach to Hagerstown,MD via I64,I95,I495,I270.Is advisable on a Sunday morning?

Calgary AB to Spokane Wa

Just planning my route and streets and trips takes me on highway 3 to I95 is this going to be a reasonable route towing? Should I take the transcanada and double back instead?

Reupholstery

A few years ago I had my '02 Journey DL painted in Mexico. I was and still am very pleased with the results. The outside looks great, but the inside is getting a bit ratty. Does anyone know of a place that refurbishes the inside of the motorhome, sof...

TEO by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

highway 149 from Southfork to Lake City Colorado

I have a 40' 5th wheel toy hauler that is 13'5" tall. My question is this, is highway 149 from Southfork to Lake City clear of low tree branches hanging over the road way? I have pulled this highway before with a much smaller TT but is has been sever...

Best Route from Redmond, OR to Boise, ID

We will be departing Redmond after the FMCA rally and looking to head east. Looks like 26 and 20 are possible routes. Is one better than the other, considering traffic, road conditions, campgrounds, and lastly scenic views?

hhornig by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

least mountainous road

Assuming I-15 south of Helena, Montana on the way to Salt Lake City, Utah, which route is recommended based on subject heading?Also, any good campgrounds along the way.And, best places to visit in Utah.Thank you in advance for your always expert advi...

Denali RV Park?

Can anyone recommend a good rv park in the Denali area? I just can seem to nail one down.Thanks

rkassl by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

tay away from Muncho Lake, BC

Campers BEWARE. Do Not stay at Northern Rockies Lodge on Muncho Lake. After 2 nights of dry camping we thought we would spurge a little and stay here, $50 a night for full hookups and Wi-Fi and a great location by the lake. First, the sites are clos...

nbargolf by Explorer
  • 32 replies
  • 0 likes