Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Alaska Ferry Question

Good DayWe are planning on going to Alaska and the northwest for about six months next year. The first leg of the trip is the ferry from Bellingham, WA to Ketchikan, AK. What should we do with our cold and frozen food in the refrigerator? It will be ...

MS "Streets & Trips" Being discontinued

MS S&T has been primary backup to portable GPS (for desktop/notebook use) and MS has announced that M&S 2013 will be the last iteration of their program and they have no plans to produce a follow-on product. The program will not be obsolete for some...

gwgent11 by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Driving from Belize to Texas - Shortest Route?

We are planning on driving our old Chevy van from Belize to Texas in the next couple of months. We will be crossing at Chetumal into Mexico and from there, I would like to know the best, shortest route to Texas. Doesn't really matter which crossing w...

Clausont by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

looking for caravan partners to Costa Rica from AZ.

Hello we are a family of 3: my wife, our 9 yr old daughter, and myself, traveling in an RV to Costa Rica in early October. We are looking for fellow travelers who want to caravan down the Pacific coast of Mexico, Guatemala and Honduras. I speak enoug...

Rydrop by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Boondocking in Mexico?

Hey Everyone,My wife and I have been talking about our first RV trip to Mexico. We have driven to Rosarita & Ensinada in the past. We have flown to a number of destinations in Mexico as well. We have loved the time spent there. We are somewhat frugal...

gaspe' - what are the larger grocery stores

I will be travelling in the gaspe' area and my search for nofrills or atlantic superstore doesn't work there...so what are the big grocery stores. I need lots of fresh veggies/fruit, gluten free goodies. I am bringing a lot of stuff over but you ne...

dcason by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Recommendation for Oil Change in AK

Currently in Seward and will be in need of an oil change (gasser) in the next couple hundred miles. Any recommendations for repair facilities in the Anchorage/Palmer area?Thanks in advance.

bettye by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Chambersburg PA to Lancaster PA Amish Country

We will be on 81 North, should we take 30 East (cut through Gettysburg and York) to Lancaster?Or...continue on 81 North to 76 East to 283 South to Lancaster, PA?We will be towing the trailer and really don't want to stop in Gettysburg for sight seein...