cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FLAGSTAFF AIRPORT

bigblueok
Explorer
Explorer
Towing a 36ft fifth wheel to AZ and will be picking up daughter at the Flagstaff Airport. Does anyone have any knowledge of the airport layout? Is there a RV waiting area and would our trailer height be a problem driving to the arrival area? Thanks for any info.
6 REPLIES 6

Dave_s_Wife
Explorer
Explorer
And...there's a state/county campground right across the road from the airport. I thought I remembered that from being there for a bluegrass festival a couple years ago.
Dave's Wife
2003 29 ft. Holiday Rambler Alumascape 5th wheel
'03 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually
Dave & Me

DavisK
Explorer
Explorer
DavisK wrote:
If you look on the street view of Google maps or Google Earth, there is a MH parked at the curb of the dead-end road just past the entrance to the airport.

That's John Wesley Powell Blvd.
2013 Silverado 2500 HD LTZ CC 6.6L Duramax Diesel
2014 Sunset Trail SF270BH
Holly & Buster, rescued mini Dachshunds

DavisK
Explorer
Explorer
If you look on the street view of Google maps or Google Earth, there is a MH parked at the curb of the dead-end road just past the entrance to the airport. You can probably wait there for her to call you. It doesn't look like there is any height problems at the airport.
2013 Silverado 2500 HD LTZ CC 6.6L Duramax Diesel
2014 Sunset Trail SF270BH
Holly & Buster, rescued mini Dachshunds

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
Google maps knows.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad
Have not been there but google satellite view does not look particularly RV friendly. If you could only pull thru after she arrived and was outside waiting so you did not have to park it would probably be best.

Trackrig
Explorer II
Explorer II
Flagstaff Airport Clicky

This web page will give you phone numbers and email addresses of people at the airport.

Bill
Nodwell RN110 out moose hunting. 4-53 Detroit, Clark 5 spd, 40" wide tracks, 10:00x20 tires, 16,000# capacity, 22,000# weight. You know the mud is getting deep when it's coming in the doors.