cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From N. Platte, NE to Breckenridge, CO

snicky
Explorer
Explorer
Leaving N. Platte, NE to Breckenridge, CO, West bound on I-80 to I-76, RV Trip Wizard continues on to I-70 thru Denver. GS Trip Planner routes the same but exits I-76 before Denver on West Stoneham and onto S I-25 north of Loveland and the onto W I-70. I drive a 36' motorhome towing 4 down. Why the 2 variances in routing between RV Trip Wizard and GS?
4 REPLIES 4

Thom02099
Explorer II
Explorer II
snicky wrote:
Leaving N. Platte, NE to Breckenridge, CO, West bound on I-80 to I-76, RV Trip Wizard continues on to I-70 thru Denver. GS Trip Planner routes the same but exits I-76 before Denver on West Stoneham and onto S I-25 north of Loveland and the onto W I-70. I drive a 36' motorhome towing 4 down. Why the 2 variances in routing between RV Trip Wizard and GS?

Have no idea where/what West Stoneham is, north of Loveland to I-25, but that trip planner obviously doesn't know about any of the construction that's been going on for I-25 in the Loveland area. Best to avoid that and, as recommended stay on I-76 to I-70.
2007 GMC Sierra SLE 3500HD Dually
2016 Coachmen Catalina Legacy Edition 243RBS
2007 Keystone Outback 25RSS - R.I.P.

snicky
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you

Tyler0215
Explorer
Explorer
GS is routing to bypass thru Denver. Longer miles and just as much traffic. Stay on I76 to I70.

Colo_Native
Explorer
Explorer
I 76 merges into I70 no need to get off somewhere else.
2015 Winnebago Forza 34T
pushed by a 2011 Fusion Hybrid or 2020 Escape Hybrid
Retired DFD