cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hwy 20 out of Tallahassee

bighog01
Explorer
Explorer
Anybody traveled west out of Tallahasee on 20 to Hwy 331 to the Destin/Navarre area? My main concern is trees overhanging the road as i have a large toyhauler and dont wanna drag it through the trees. Or am i better off staying on I10? Traveling from the Tampa area. Thanks
6 REPLIES 6

bighog01
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks guys! What about 267 south of Tallahassee from 98 to 20? Any suggestions or comments?

ct1964ups
Explorer
Explorer
bighog01 wrote:
Anybody traveled west out of Tallahasee on 20 to Hwy 331 to the Destin/Navarre area? My main concern is trees overhanging the road as i have a large toyhauler and dont wanna drag it through the trees. Or am i better off staying on I10? Traveling from the Tampa area. Thanks

that route is very good...you'll see all kinda big trucks on it....few stop signs along the way....watch the deer..in the fall they will be moving....Chuck
2017 Newmar Mountain Aire Seville on a Freightliner/2015 Granite Grand Cherokee Limited
2012 American Tradition Merlot>>SOLD
Keep The Rubber On The Road
GO NOLES

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
bighog01 wrote:
Thanks fla-gypsy, small towns I'm not so worried about.

Me either, I like the diversion and I hate the monotony of Interstate driving.
This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)

Rob_Fla
Explorer
Explorer
No issues going Hwy 20 to 331, good highway, no tree problems, a few small towns to pass through.
2014 Redwood 38FL
2018 RAM 3500 DRW

bighog01
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks fla-gypsy, small towns I'm not so worried about.

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
I have driven it many times and it is my preferred route westward. You will have to travel through a few small towns but I am not aware of any tree hazards. My TT is not as tall and it is not something I have focused on. The road is generally very good and between towns moves at 60 mph.
This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)