cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Kingman Az to Las Vegas Hwy 93

Widows_Son
Explorer
Explorer
It's been many years since we took this route and it was a mess with major construction back then. How is the road today for pulling our 5vr?
Thanks!
2014 Dodge Ram 3500 Crew Cab Dually Long bed 4x4
6.7 HD Cummins TD, Aisin Transmission, 3.73
2015 Jayco Eagle 339FLQS
8 REPLIES 8

rv2go
Explorer
Explorer
As you cross the bridge on the way to Vegas, there is an exit to a parking area. From there, you can walk across the bridge in a walkway separated from the highway. Great views of the Dam.
Link
Winnebago Journey
TN Lic. RV 2 GO
Jeep Cherokee 4x4
I'm here #4335
Blog

jesseannie
Explorer
Explorer
We drove it today I was driving our pick-up and pulling a trailer and my lovely was following in a 417' U-Haul van. It was windy and pulling some of the grades into the "teeth of the gale" was slow.
The road is great the signage was informative as we had never been this way before.
I give it an A- because I wish there had been a few pullouts for views over Lake Mead.

jesseannie

pigman1
Explorer
Explorer
As stated, a great drive. Unless you're watching closely you'll be across the bridge before you realize it.
Pigman & Piglady
2013 Tiffin Allegro Bus 43' QGP
2011 Chevy Silverado 1500
SMI Air Force One toad brake
Street Atlas USA Plus

4aSong
Explorer
Explorer
Hwy 93 from Kingman to Las Vegas is 2 lanes in both directions with speed limit at 65mph. Once you get close to Hoover Dam you will encounter the new bridge (Mike O'Callaghanโ€“Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge) which was built around 2010 which bypasses the congestion around the Dam. No more congestion around the dam as previously encountered. It should be an easy drive. Enjoy your trip and safe travels. ๐Ÿ™‚
M & N

Tundra TRD V8 4x4 w/Leer Shell
EU2000i * Prodigy * McKesh * Trek * Renogy * ENU

TexasShadow
Explorer II
Explorer II
good road, no problems
TexasShadow
Holiday Rambler Endeavor LE/ 3126B Cat
Sometimes BMW K75 on Rear Carrier
Jeep Grand Cherokee or 2016 Ford XLT 4x4 super cab with 8 ft bed
M&G aux brake system
854 Watts of Solar Power

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

BobKrogstie
Explorer
Explorer
Piece of cake. Drove it in February, no issues at all.
Bob and Natalie
2008 Grand Junction 37QSB
2009 Dodge 3500DRW Big Horn 4X2/CC/LB/CTD/4:10/Auto

Sandia_Man
Explorer II
Explorer II
Went to Vegas last month and it was smooth sailing through that stretch of road.

msgtord
Explorer
Explorer
Widows Son wrote:
It's been many years since we took this route and it was a mess with major construction back then. How is the road today for pulling our 5vr?
Thanks!

Check Arizona road conditions

Looks to be clear now.
1995 Fleetwood Mallard 22B.
2014 Ford F250 Crew Cab. 6.2, 4x4.