Fargo, ND

Harmony, MN

Rushville, IL

Paducah, KY

Birmingham, AL

Lake City, FL

Altamonte Springs, FL
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.
3 REPLIES 3

missnmountains
Explorer
Explorer
When we returned to Florida from our Alaska trip this year we took highway 1 towards Winnipeg to (75) I29. Our HUGE mistake was we did not go all of the way to Winnipeg but dropped down Highway 13 to Highway 14 east. I recommend staying on highway 1 all of the way to Highway 75 which turns into I29. Highways 13 and 14 are truck routes, but the condition of the roads was horrible.

Ken
2016 Newmar Dutch Star 4369

Our Blog: Lawrence Adventures

pianotuna
Nomad III
Nomad III
Hi,

Thanks! Good idea.

https://goo.gl/maps/KHL6hkq31fN2
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

scrubjaysnest
Explorer
Explorer
Don,
From Birmingham I'd take US 280, bypass Columbus GA on the west side and hook onto US 27. US 27 will take you to Tallahassee FL where you can pick I-10 East then drop off onto US 19/98/ Alt US 27 into Ocala Fl where you can pick up I-75.

We try to avoid the interstates and take back roads and US hwys in the lower 48

Ken
Axis 24.1 class A 500watts solar TS-45CC Trimetric
Very noisy generator :M
2016 Wrangler JK dinghy
“They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.” Benjamin Franklin