cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Road conditions heading north on 95

BillMFl
Explorer
Explorer
Heading north from Florida on I95 to Rt 17 to I66 to I81 next week. Any unusual road work/hazards to be aware of. I know about the construction on 17.
Order is illusion. Chaos is reality. But right or wrong I'm still the captain. ๐Ÿ™‚
6 REPLIES 6

BillMFl
Explorer
Explorer
ct1964ups wrote:
BillMFl wrote:
Hey Chuck. Ya I have been avoiding that stretch of 84 the last few years. Hate all the merging traffic and the rough bridges thru the "bury's" haha. Will be heading north Tues morning. See its been pretty cool up there but warming trend soon eh? I'll toot the horn when passing thru on 90! Probably staying at Pine Hill on 78 one night then up to Brattleboro for a night before Maine.

Bill,
Actually up here in Eastham,Mass til Wed morning....pass ya on 90
Wed mid day...lol
Chuck
ya know that 84 in Waterbury has construction going on......5 year project....slowing moving traffic last 2 weeks because of it.....might want to go your other route

This trip I'm gonna avoid all the "bury's". 90 t0 91 for me this trip. Where you headed this time Chuck?
Order is illusion. Chaos is reality. But right or wrong I'm still the captain. ๐Ÿ™‚

ct1964ups
Explorer
Explorer
BillMFl wrote:
Hey Chuck. Ya I have been avoiding that stretch of 84 the last few years. Hate all the merging traffic and the rough bridges thru the "bury's" haha. Will be heading north Tues morning. See its been pretty cool up there but warming trend soon eh? I'll toot the horn when passing thru on 90! Probably staying at Pine Hill on 78 one night then up to Brattleboro for a night before Maine.

Bill,
Actually up here in Eastham,Mass til Wed morning....pass ya on 90
Wed mid day...lol
Chuck
ya know that 84 in Waterbury has construction going on......5 year project....slowing moving traffic last 2 weeks because of it.....might want to go your other route
2017 Newmar Mountain Aire Seville on a Freightliner/2015 Granite Grand Cherokee Limited
2012 American Tradition Merlot>>SOLD
Keep The Rubber On The Road
GO NOLES

BillMFl
Explorer
Explorer

ct1964ups
Explorer
Explorer
BillMFl wrote:
Heading north from Florida on I95 to Rt 17 to I66 to I81 next week. Any unusual road work/hazards to be aware of. I know about the construction on 17.

Can't help ya Bill, did the 81 to 77 last month...then came back 75 to 81 thru Tn....but 81 to 87 to 84 was in good shape til 84 in Waterbury,Ct...tons of construction...Chuck
2017 Newmar Mountain Aire Seville on a Freightliner/2015 Granite Grand Cherokee Limited
2012 American Tradition Merlot>>SOLD
Keep The Rubber On The Road
GO NOLES

BillMFl
Explorer
Explorer
Its my usual route too Bruce. Just wondering about any possible new construction, etc.

nomad297
Explorer
Explorer
That's the way I would go.

Bruce
2010 Skyline Nomad 297 Bunk House, 33-1/4 feet long
2015 Silverado 3500HD LTZ 4x4, 6.0 liter long bed with 4.10 rear, 3885# payload
Reese Straight-Line 1200# WD with built-in sway control
DirecTV -- SWM Slimline dish on tripod, DVR and two H25 receivers