cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Wash

bettye
Explorer
Explorer
Is there anywhere in Hope BC to get our rig washed?

Thanks.
Betty & Jim
2004 Allegro Bay 34XB
11 REPLIES 11

Flyboy320
Explorer
Explorer
GraciesDaddy wrote:
:C
Flyboy320 wrote:
This may be the same one Gary mentioned...............Exit Lickman Rd, north side of #1. Left turn at 1st light, drive past Tim Hortons, then Motel, then there is a "big rig" driving school....Valley I believe...you'll see the truck wash in behind there.

Uh... Is there some kind of Law in Canada that states one must "drive past Tim Horton's" in order to get anywhere/give directions??

Jus' wonderin' :C

YES

GraciesDaddy
Explorer
Explorer
:C
Flyboy320 wrote:
This may be the same one Gary mentioned...............Exit Lickman Rd, north side of #1. Left turn at 1st light, drive past Tim Hortons, then Motel, then there is a "big rig" driving school....Valley I believe...you'll see the truck wash in behind there.

Uh... Is there some kind of Law in Canada that states one must "drive past Tim Horton's" in order to get anywhere/give directions??

Jus' wonderin' :C
Watch your tail swing... Keep the greasy side down and keep it 'tweeeeeeeeen the ditches, Y'all!

John E. Baker, III & Sally Baker - The Traveling Siblings!
Co-pilots: Llasah Lilly, Brown Daschie Chloe and Tuxedo Foots

bettye
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks everyone. We found the one off Lickman Road. However, they now have an entrance right off Lickman. No need to turn left past Tim Hortons, etc. DIY and prof. wash available. We chose the DIY. Nothing at Flying J, but there apparently is a new one in town, but we would of had to backtrack a bit.
Betty & Jim
2004 Allegro Bay 34XB

canadafan
Explorer
Explorer
Yes, there are two places to wash your rig in Hope, I have used them both.

Husky station on Old Hope Princeton Way (opposite the Travelodge)
Canyon Automotive on Wallace St (opposite Bees Food Market)

Both of these are open air DIY

Trevor

Johnny_G1
Explorer
Explorer
Never was a truck wash @ Flyin J in all the year's I stopped there, might be a bucket and mop and a hose.
98 Mountain Aire 34' 210 Cummins Puller and 2001 dodge dully with all the toy's, 400 + hp pullin a 2001 32.5' Okanogan 5th wheel, new to us after 5 yrs with the 28' Travel Aire. Lots of fun.

BC_Explorer
Explorer
Explorer
Flyboy320 wrote:

There is also the Flying J truck stop off Highway 1, west of Hope. Never stopped there but wonder if they have a truck wash?

BC_Explorer
Explorer
Explorer
n7bsn wrote:
Generally look for a commercial truck wash. Find out though if it's a "you wash" or "they wash, you pay"

Guess you never been to Hope? Population <6,000 spread out over a large rural / municipal area. I lived there for a few years, never seen a commercial truck wash there.

n7bsn
Explorer
Explorer
Generally look for a commercial truck wash. Find out though if it's a "you wash" or "they wash, you pay"
2008 F350SD V10 with an 2012 Arctic Fox 29-5E
When someone tells you to buy the same rig they own, listen, they might be right. When they tell you to buy a different rig then they own, really pay attention, they probably know something you don't.

explorenorth
Explorer
Explorer
garyhaupt wrote:
Looks like maybe this place in Chilliwack. Next burg to the west.

But it's a 110km round trip - that'd make it some pricey wash!
Murray

Whitehorse, Yukon
http://ExploreNorth.com/
and blogging at http://ExploreNorthBlog.com/
I live to travel, and travel to really live

Flyboy320
Explorer
Explorer

garyhaupt
Explorer
Explorer
Looks like maybe this place in Chilliwack. Next burg to the west.

In and Out Truck Wash 44597 Michael Dr44597 Michael Dr

Gary Haupt
I have a Blog..about stuff, some of which is RV'ing.

http://mrgwh.blogspot.ca/