cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Seeking Travel Partner(s)

RolandKM
Explorer
Explorer
My partner and I are traveling south from southern Texas into Mexico after the New Year for an extended trip. Our visits will include Guanajuato, San Miguel, Tepotzlan/Mexico City, Cuernavaca, Morelia, Patzcuaro, Laguana Chapala, Tequila, Manzanillo, Puerto Vallarta, and points up the coast. We'll exit back into the US in Arizona late March or so. We have a 35' Class A and are towing. We have about 10,000 miles traveling in Mexico. If you're interested in traveling with for part or more of the trip, please let me know.
9 REPLIES 9

Talleyho69
We agree, but some love it!

Tequila
Explorer
Explorer
The instrument from hell

RolandKM
Explorer
Explorer
Yes, Big Katuna, I am a fan of accordion! Got the GPS. I always consult with Google Maps, my large scale Mexico map, and my Mexico atlas. It doesn't hurt to consult with locals as well (Como voy a "como se llama" Ciudad). or something to that effect. We also have walkie talkies when we're traveling with others.

MEXICOWANDERER
Explorer
Explorer
Kudos rudimentary spanish is light years better than no spanish ๐Ÿ™‚

All I can say is GO FOR IT. Long caravans are not nearly as speedy and carefree as short ones. A plus would be GPS and A citizens band transceiver. Mount the CB radio antenna up high as an overhead clearance warning then stick a fluorescent red tennis ball up high for heavy traffic see over ID

Big_Katuna
Explorer II
Explorer II
Would there be room for my accordion?
My Kharma ran over my Dogma.

RolandKM
Explorer
Explorer
Time frame is first week or so in January, dependent upon our daughter & grandson moving. I speak rudimentary Spanish. I should add that I like to play my guitar and harmonica around the campsite.

MEXICOWANDERER
Explorer
Explorer
Just a gentle hint if I may ๐Ÿ™‚

Do you speak Spanish. If so it is a real plus to everyone.

Talleyho69
He states after the New Year into late March or so.

bighatnohorse
Explorer II
Explorer II
Time frame?
2021 Arctic Fox 1150
'15 F350 6.7 diesel dually long bed
Eagle Cap Owners
โ€œThe best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity."
-Yeats