cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Reef, this month?

kalynzoo
Explorer
Explorer
Heading to Puerto Penasco Jan 21st, and have reservations at The Reef. It's been about 5 years since the last trip. If anyone is there or has been there recently: How are the hookups, electric, water? Do they have a propane service or propane refill station? Looking forward to some great shrimp and ocean side relaxation. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a wonderful New Year.
4 REPLIES 4

Selkie
Explorer
Explorer
I always had good wifi at the Reef-however I get online early in the morning. Much better than Playa Bonita where I had to walk over near the restrooms to get any reception. Reef still uncrowded, but it looks like I may have to get reservations from now on to get a beach front site.
Nothing happening on the pier-I think they ran out of money again.

Galvanizd
Explorer
Explorer
Propane truck should go by daily or every other day. If not, talk to the office. They can call them up.
There is a propane refill station over by the railroad tracks in town. I'd tell ya where exactly but I'd just get you lost. They'll come to you at the reef.

"Selkie", the wifi was good? Thats good to hear. In February it was terrible. Was there a lot of people in the park? More people. Slower wifi

Are they still working on "the pier"?

kalynzoo
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you

Selkie
Explorer
Explorer
I was there just before Halloween. Hookups are fine, love their wifi. Don't know of any propane service. Good thing you have reservations-for the first time, I didn't get a beach front spot-arrived midweek in late AM, and all front row spots were taken. Place is getting popular.