cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Utah to Rocky Mountains National Park

FFWIFE50
Explorer
Explorer
we are heading out from the grand canyon to the Rocky Moutains and are unsure of what the best route will be this time of year? We have a 35ft MH and RED. Help with routes would be appreciated
4 REPLIES 4

Lauren
Explorer
Explorer
You are pretty well double posted on this but will repeat in summary here ......
Peak to Peak Hwy.
Barbara-DW 55 years
Sadie-"Aussie" Terrier
06 Mobile Suites 32TK3
06 Chev 3500 4x4 Dmax
20 yrs PT RVing - 190 RV parks; some many times

FFWIFE50
Explorer
Explorer
HI,

Our destination is Morraine Park. hopefully this will help with directions, thanks

Thom02099
Explorer II
Explorer II
Also you posted essentially the same question in a different part of the forum, and got several responses, my own included...

http://forums.woodalls.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/thread/tid/27997976.cfm
2007 GMC Sierra SLE 3500HD Dually
2016 Coachmen Catalina Legacy Edition 243RBS
2007 Keystone Outback 25RSS - R.I.P.

Thom02099
Explorer II
Explorer II
Do you have a destination in mind? Originally read your message as Rocky Mountain National Park, but re-read it, and it's wide open as far as your destination and route inquiry.

If you are referring to RMNP, it will make a difference, again, if you have a specific destination. Estes Park? Grand Lake?

Be aware that Trail Ridge Rd/US 34 is closed in RMNP and has been since yesterday due to snow. The weather forecast is iffy for this weekend and into next week, so is likely to remain closed; in fact, it could be closing for the season, though usually that comes around Oct 23.
2007 GMC Sierra SLE 3500HD Dually
2016 Coachmen Catalina Legacy Edition 243RBS
2007 Keystone Outback 25RSS - R.I.P.