cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Bahia Honda,Blue Water Key and Powerball next?

JoeH
Explorer III
Explorer III
Wow, I managed to get a spot at Bahia Honda for next February. That's the first time in about 25 years I've been able to get a reservation there .

Next, I tried , ( I know it's late for winter reservations), for a spot at Blue water Key either before or after my Bahia Honda stay. No luck... A few days later, I checked again and found out that a new site that wasn't being rented before was added to the rental pool, so I snatched up a week there.
If you are interested, here's the link to the RV site that just opened up.Blue Water Key Lot

So, I'm hoping that next the Powerball will be coming my way !!!!
Joe
2013 Dutch Star 4338- all electric
Toad is 2015 F-150 with bikes,kayaks and Harley aboard
8 REPLIES 8

FloridaReLoaded
Explorer
Explorer
I just got back from a week at Bahia Honda, nice park, Dump station was broke, had to dump at John Pennekamp on the way out but still ready to go back.

Here is us back in 2013 with our older Fifth Wheel . site #41 .

This is 1/2 the site -

and the other half -

and the view from the awnings -

Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

1stgenfarmboy
Explorer
Explorer
We are not beach goers, but if we were that place looks really nice.
1993 Dodge W350 Cummins with all the goodies
2014 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn 2wd 395hp
2017 Forest River Surveyor 243 RBS
2001 Super Sherpa & 2012 DL650A go along also

JoeH
Explorer III
Explorer III
Actually the prices there are about the same as Boyd's but at Boyd's you are packed in with no room and no amenities like Blue Water.
All of the keys are expensive, except the state parks and they are very difficult to get a spot and many spots are marginal in unit lengths they support.
Joe
2013 Dutch Star 4338- all electric
Toad is 2015 F-150 with bikes,kayaks and Harley aboard

Captain_Happy
Explorer
Explorer
Sorry, not my kind of place. And yes, you'd have to win the Powerball just to afford to stay there.

Cranemec
Explorer
Explorer
I saw on their Facebook page that they opened that site up for rental. We LOVED Blue Water and can't wait to take our new DP there.
2015 American Coach Tradition 42G

BobtheFisher
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the link.That site looks really nice so I went ahead and booked a week this winter too --- thanks again !
p.s. good luck with the powerball

We love Blue Water Key Resort..
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet