40+ Years in Electrical construction.
Retired IBEW Local 595
Every Days Saturday
2008 Newmar Dutch Star 4035
9 REPLIES 9

clikrf8
Explorer
Explorer
We have a campsite on our property but charge for it. No hookups but close to parks, trails, town and a mile from I5. We met some really nice folks who needed a place to stay and the area campgrounds were full. One couple from Tennessee loved it here so much they are going to return to buy lease some land locally and erect a yurt for summers. We would like to offer it free but SSA is not keeping up with CoL.
2008 Ford F250 SuperDuty 4x4 Off Road Pkg Diesel Ranch Hand Sport Ride Right airbags
2013 Hallmark Ute LX
Toller Mousse: Chocolate Standard Poodle cross
Blitzen: Black Standard Poodle
Photography Website
Photography Blog

liberty2010
Explorer
Explorer
we are members and have had a few folks spend a night up to a week with us. This is an acre of land we use when in the area of our daughter and family. We tried to use a members place on our trip SW this year but they have no power available and the over night temps were forecast to be in the low 20s and they did not want a generator overnight. but they were nice to talk to.

dcason
Explorer
Explorer
We are a member and have had one guest stay in our driveway so far.

I have a membership (that I won) and will try it this year....great idea, I think.

doxiemom11
Explorer II
Explorer II
We are members. This would be good when you are traveling between 2 specific locations,and just need a stop for overnight, or going to a specific location for a couple of days for visiting a specific area, or going to a specific event.

narcodog
Explorer II
Explorer II
I had one request but their rig was too big.

judy_frank
Explorer
Explorer
We've had 2 guests for overnight. Great idea and we've met some great people.
Judy and Frank and Missy (purr-person)
2001 Ford F-250 4X4 Powerstroke 7.3L Extended Cab Long Bed
Crossroads Cruiser 28RL double slide 5th wheel

nina_70
Explorer
Explorer
This is really just for people who'd like to spend a few nights on someone else's property. I've been a member since it started, but never really used it (we prefer to camp in the boonies), but I've heard several other folks who've used & liked it.

As long as you realize this is not a true "boondocking" resource (you're basically "camping" for a few nights on someone else's property), then it can be a useful list to be a member of.
12 paws, 40-feet and the open road
http://wheelingit.us

Gadget_Guy1
Explorer
Explorer
I think it is a great idea, I know it could be a chance, but life is full of chances and I am sure the good ones would outweigh the bad ones any day.

wbwood
Explorer
Explorer
Might be good for some, but I would be hesitant with it.
Brian
2013 Thor Chateau 31L