cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Campground between Universal Studios and Kennedy

suprz
Explorer
Explorer
Looking for some recommendations for good places in between these two attractions. Thanks!
Proud father of a US Marine
2 REPLIES 2

Isaac-1
Explorer
Explorer
I stayed at Christmas RV park for an overnight November 2nd last year, it was ok, I thought the prices were a bit high to park under pine trees on bare ground with no sewer hookup (dump station on site on the way to the exit). The place looks to be popular with the long term resident and snowbird crowd, lots of sites with stored RV's and signs of repeat seasonal residents (permanent wooden steps, but no RV there, ...). I must admit I was somewhat annoyed that the place has a $10 fee for showing up with no reservation at dusk and doing self check in at a drop box, seems backwards to me when they have vacancies. They also claim to have wifi, but don't include the wifi password in the self check in envelope, and have very short office hours (I think 9am-1pm).

sdianel_-acct_c
Explorer
Explorer
depends on what you're looking for. There is a commercial campground in Christmas FL on Hwy 50 called Christmas RV Park. Laid back, quiet nice clean pool. Check www.rvparkreviews.com
Lonny & Diane
2004 Country Coach Allure 33' "Big Blue"
Towing 2008 Chev Colorado 4x4
Semper Fi