cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Campgrounds near Columbus Zoo in Ohio

24camping
Explorer
Explorer
Heading to the Jack Hanna Columbus Zoo this summer and looking for recommendations for a decent campground. Traveling with 2 dogs with a 35ft travel trailer with 2 opposing slides. Thanks.
24camping
5 REPLIES 5

bigred1cav
Explorer
Explorer
24camping wrote:
Heading to the Jack Hanna Columbus Zoo this summer and looking for recommendations for a decent campground. Traveling with 2 dogs with a 35ft travel trailer with 2 opposing slides. Thanks.

Delaware State Park is not far how many days and what are you looking for in a park?

Triker33
Explorer
Explorer
At Zoo
Dogs or other animals of any kind are prohibited on grounds with the exception of service dogs. Please be mindful of the danger of leaving pets in your vehicle while visiting our park.
Larry Full Time Since 99
1999 34Q Discovery DP ISB 275HP 6 Speed Allison
VMSpc | Pressure Pro
14 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost Toad

Click here to see where I am

KD4UPL
Explorer
Explorer
My family of 4 stayed at Cross Creek 2 years ago. I would recommend them. We had no complaints. Their maintenance guys even plugged a hole in my tire for me at no charge.

lenr
Explorer II
Explorer II
Cross Creek is very nice and gets all 10s in review. It is close to Alum Creek State Park, and a little expensive. It's a choice between your preference for a private campground or a State campground. Cross Creek books up on special theme weekends.

rbtglove
Explorer
Explorer
Alum Creek State Park would probably be the closest to the Zoo. Nice place
Bob/Beavercreek OH
2011 Silverado 1500 LTZ/Trail Lite 8230