Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Cancelling Christmas reservations John Pennekamp Key Largo

cheiftan23
Explorer
Explorer
This could be your lucky day!!

Due to a change in travel plans this year, we are getting ready to cancel 5 nights at John Pennekamp SP in Key Largo.
Dates are Dec 23-27,2016
Site #10
Site is Back-In
Max Vehicle Length: 45'
Site Length: 47'
Site Width: 17'
Anyone interested in grabbing these 5 nights can message me. We can set up a time where you can reserve as I cancel.
I will post here once more before cancelling if I don't get any interest with this first post.
5 REPLIES 5

cheiftan23
Explorer
Explorer
These reservations are being cancelled today.
Dec 23 - Dec 27
Check it out on Reserve America if this fits into your Christmas travel plans.

cheiftan23
Explorer
Explorer
Nope! I don't want anything in return except someone to enjoy these days in the Key Largo area as I will when I finally arrive.
Just thought maybe someone on this forum would want to grab it up as I cancel soon.
To bad a person has to be suspect of everything these days.
Looking at other websites to post this.....not much interest here

WishWeWereCampi
Explorer
Explorer
Again, thank you. I do this often when we've had to cancel really desirable sites and nobody takes me up on it. If we were nearby I'd take you up on it! I always wonder if people think it's a scam and that you want money?

cheiftan23
Explorer
Explorer
ibrjet - It's the least we can do.
This is how we got to enjoy a 2 wk vacation a couple years ago. Someone on this board was nice enough to work with us on the timing of cancellation and us booking our site.

Not getting much interest...if anyone has suggestions on getting this info to the right people, let me know.

lbrjet
Explorer
Explorer
Not interested but that is nice of you to go out of your way to help a fellow camper. Hopefully someone will contact you and then enjoy the balmy breezes next month.
2010 F250 4X4 5.4L 3.73 LS
2011 Flagstaff 831FKBSS
Equalizer E4 1200/12000