Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Colorado River Adventures

CodyClassB
Explorer II
Explorer II
Hi everyone,

After we bought the RV at the dealership, we were offer a certificate for 1 year trial membership of Colorado River Adventures. I have not tried this before and we are wondering any members here have any experiences with Colorado River Adventures. Since it is free "one year membership", we are thinking about trying it. Worst case, we will just cancel or membership next year.
5 REPLIES 5

jolooote
Explorer
Explorer
The idea of an RV is to go WHERE you want WHEN you want. Memberships are not that.
Joe & Charlotte

2020 Jayco Greyhawk Prestige 29MV Celestial Blue Full Body Paint E-450 305hp V10 6spd Class C 'COACH'

2012 Jeep Wrangler 285hp V6 'TOAD'

Gabby & Molly are Dogs
Leroy's a Conure, Loretta's a Squeaker

"Once it starts breakin'...GET RID OF IT!!!"

timmac
Explorer
Explorer
CodyClassB wrote:
Hi everyone,

After we bought the RV at the dealership, we were offer a certificate for 1 year trial membership of Colorado River Adventures. I have not tried this before and we are wondering any members here have any experiences with Colorado River Adventures. Since it is free "one year membership", we are thinking about trying it. Worst case, we will just cancel or membership next year.

Make your own Colorado adventure and stay at other campgrounds along the river without a membership fee, that's what I do..

Janss
Explorer
Explorer
I have a friend who went to a CRA presentation and got the Android tablet. She gave it to me. It died in about a week. Completely dead...wouldn't accept a charge. Just to let you know that the tablet is not a big incentive ๐Ÿ™‚
2002 Itasca Suncruiser 32V
2012 Suzuki Grand Vitara

jmcgsd
Explorer
Explorer
CodyClassB wrote:
Hi everyone,

You will need to listen to a presentation, but at least the one we attended was no pressure. That's the good news.

The bad news is there is a BIG restriction on your stays. The free days can only be used Sunday - Thursday, no weekends. Also they'll tell you that they will give you a $100 Shell gas card for going to the presentation and an Android tablet. The gas is a refund, you need to collect receipts and then submit them. The tablet is low end, worth about $40 in today's market.
'09 Pacific Coachworks Tango 276RBS
95 Lance 880 Truck Camper

'91 F350 Dually 2WD CC 7.5L (76K Original miles!)
AirLift Bags, Reese Titan hitch, Rancho 9000X

Rollnhome
Explorer
Explorer
I'm sure there are strings attached, but give them a call, see what they have to say. I'm sure there will be a sales presentation involved and it is limited use at limited parks or park.
2008 Discovery 40X towing a Jeep Grand Cherokee