cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Eclipse Dry Camp, Madras, OR

RideSlow
Explorer
Explorer
Still have spots left for tents and RV's. Not very big spots, but mine is going to fit.

Solarport
2007 Dodge Ram QC 4x4 6.7 CTD 3500 SRW
2014 Stealth AK2612 TH
2004 HD Ultra Classic
5 REPLIES 5

donkeydew
Explorer
Explorer
they are expecting 100,000 people in the madras area for the eclipse so good luck with the traffic and trying to get in any restaurant or gas station. the news said it is expected to be total grid lock

profdant139
Explorer II
Explorer II
Hoping for no smoke for anyone! Bad fires everywhere -- winds are from crazy directions, too.
2012 Fun Finder X-139 "Boondock Style" (axle-flipped and extra insulation)
2013 Toyota Tacoma Off-Road (semi-beefy tires and components)
Our trips -- pix and text
About our trailer
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single list."

RideSlow
Explorer
Explorer
My original plan was to drag the TH out into the area between Brogan and Prairie City, but with all the closures and fences going up, just decided to go to a developed area. Plus with all the neophytes heading into the area, chances of an 'accidental' fire are going up.
2007 Dodge Ram QC 4x4 6.7 CTD 3500 SRW
2014 Stealth AK2612 TH
2004 HD Ultra Classic

Durb
Explorer
Explorer
We were camping nearby so headed into the Black Bear Diner for some breakfast. They had Eclipse hats and eclipse mugs and eclipse whatever else for sale. It looks like Madras is doing it up big time. We are at 98.6 percent coverage where I live so I will just stay put.

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
Fitting is important.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad