cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Fall festivals in North/South Carolina, Georgia & Alabama

tmarie416
Explorer
Explorer
Looking for fall festivals in the Carolinas, GA, AL and TN. We are traveling first to see our new grandbaby from Savannah to Charlotte, then roaming for a few weeks .Suggestions for Good local places to eat along the way would also be welcome!
Tina & Greg Cornell
2004 Georgie Boy Pursuit
2007 Chevy HHR
Trinity, FL
9 REPLIES 9

WTP-GC
Explorer
Explorer
I can't comment on any of the festivals except the Apple Festival in Ellijay, GA. It has turned into an over-crowded tourist trap. You know the kind...every little activity costs a few dollars for about 10 seconds of fun, lots of junk peddlers, trash littered field, tour buses, noisy generators, etc. The only reference to an "apple" is the name of the festival.

Not to say that it doesn't have some good qualities and neat booths. But I would most certainly not go out of my way to do it again.
Duramax + Grand Design 5er + B & W Companion
SBGTF

John C. Campbell Folk School's Fall Festival located in Brasstown NC. Its huge.

Veebyes
Explorer II
Explorer II
In the fall we do bluegrass festivals. In between festivals right now. This weekend will be a quilting show near Asheville for the DW.
Boat: 32' 1996 Albin 32+2, single Cummins 315hp
40+ night per year overnighter

2007 Alpenlite 34RLR
2006 Chevy 3500 LT, CC,LB 6.6L Diesel

Ham Radio: VP9KL, IRLP node 7995

FunnyCamper
Explorer II
Explorer II
google 'festivals NC' or festivals SC'

you hit the festivals event site. gives dates/times etc for all festivals in the area. I use it all the time to find quick fun trips around us when we want a fast RV trip in the area and a bit of fun.

Campinghoss
Explorer II
Explorer II
Seafood festival in Morehead City. I think it starts in a couple of weeks. We always camp at the Koa in Newbern and use it as our home base when we decide to go.
Camping Hoss
2017 Open Range 3X 388RKS
MorRyde IS with disc brakes
2017 F-350 6.7 with hips 8'bed
Lucie our fur baby
Lucky 9/15/2007 - 1/30/2023

gapeachy
Explorer
Explorer
Apple Festival in Ellijay Ga, Eat at the Pink Pig. Jimmy Carter has eaten there. also Pooles Barbque
:W

tmarie416
Explorer
Explorer
Leaving in the morning from Skidaway in Savannah, headed to Charlotte for a few days. From there we will wander to where ever peeks our interest. So...looking for your great ideas, bring it on!
Tina & Greg Cornell
2004 Georgie Boy Pursuit
2007 Chevy HHR
Trinity, FL

jaycocamprs
Explorer
Explorer
Tennessee Fall Homecoming
2018 Silverado 3500 DRW
2011 Montana Mountaineer 285RLD

wecamp04
Explorer
Explorer
When are you going? Lot are going on now.