cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

ft myers camping

J2
Explorer
Explorer
looking again for your help some where near ft Myers and sanible in February a more laid back place as we will be out most of the time.
Thanks
6 REPLIES 6

J2
Explorer
Explorer
We got into Wood smoke resort it was harder to find a place in Ft Myers than the keys.

JoeH
Explorer III
Explorer III
We have stayed at San Carlos a few times. As the above post said, not a bad walk to the beach and shopping. Trolly stops right outside the park if you want to ride. Moose Club is nearby and a bar/restaurant across the channel
We had no problem with getting in with our 43ft MH.
Joe
2013 Dutch Star 4338- all electric
Toad is 2015 F-150 with bikes,kayaks and Harley aboard

jdawg54
Explorer
Explorer
I've stayed at San Carlos RV Park near Ft Myers Beach. Its about a 1 mile walk over the causeway to the beach and is on the trolly line. Its small and sites are very close together but the people are very nice. Many are there for the season. Just made a reservation for staying there in Jan for 12 days.
2012 Roadtrek 190 Simplicity

jolooote
Explorer
Explorer
Private or State parks? There are 4 very nice State parks in the area just a bit north of there. Oscer Sheer, Myaka River, Lake Myaka, etc.
Joe & Charlotte

2020 Jayco Greyhawk Prestige 29MV Celestial Blue Full Body Paint E-450 305hp V10 6spd Class C 'COACH'

2012 Jeep Wrangler 285hp V6 'TOAD'

Gabby & Molly are Dogs
Leroy's a Conure, Loretta's a Squeaker

"Once it starts breakin'...GET RID OF IT!!!"

parker21
Explorer
Explorer
We stayed at Up River last year and it was laid back and nice.

michelb
Explorer
Explorer
Around Ft Myers, we really like Gulf Waters RV but I believe it's quite difficult to get a space there at that time of year. I believe several parks in the area impose a 1 month minimum and Gulf Waters is actually 2 month minimum for Feb (i.e. Jan-Feb or Feb-March)