cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Grand Canyon reservations

Blazing_Zippers
Explorer II
Explorer II
Has the Government changed the concessionaire for Trailer Village? Xantera? seems to be gone.
5 REPLIES 5

Lauren
Explorer
Explorer
Hope they did not mess up existing reservations!
Barbara-DW 55 years
Sadie-"Aussie" Terrier
06 Mobile Suites 32TK3
06 Chev 3500 4x4 Dmax
20 yrs PT RVing - 190 RV parks; some many times

crcr
Explorer
Explorer
I went thru this a few days ago. It took me a while to find the Delaware Corp that is running the reservations system now, then filled everything out, but there was something wrong with the website, as when I tried to make the final click to lock in the reservation, it gave me an error message. Tried numerous more times, still error message. So I had to call them to make my reservation, which I hate having to do.

I don't know if their website is working yet or not.
Here is the phone number: 877-404-4614

bgum
Explorer
Explorer
Delaware North Corp effective 1/1/15. The info is posted on the Grand Canyon web page. Search "camping" on the web page and the info will be there.

Johno02
Explorer
Explorer
found this,check under trailer village reservation section.

Trailer Village Reservations
Noel and Betty Johnson (and Harry)

2005 GulfStream Ultra Supreme, 1 Old grouch, 1 wonderful wife, and two silly poodles.

Johno02
Explorer
Explorer
Seems like I saw an article about them changing concessionaire from Xanterra. Hadn't thought about it affecting Trailer Village though. Seems like it was taken over by Delaware North, but I don't really know much about it. Let us know what you find out.
Noel and Betty Johnson (and Harry)

2005 GulfStream Ultra Supreme, 1 Old grouch, 1 wonderful wife, and two silly poodles.