cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Guntersville Lake in Alabama

Redhound
Explorer
Explorer
Looking for a part time camping area on Lake Guntersville where I can leave the 5th wheel for a few months and leave a boat there. Would like to have a covered dock but not necessary. Could tow and launch boat each day but would prefer being able to keep the boat on the water and covered if possible.

Any suggestions on campgrounds around the lake? Prefer the West side of lake between Gville and Scottsboro but am open to suggestions. Have never looked at the eastern side of the lake.
4 REPLIES 4

Redhound
Explorer
Explorer
Haven't had an opportunity to go down and just browse around the lake yet. Was down two weeks ago just to fish but we went from daylight to dark.

I appreciate the suggestions. Just need a chance to go down and check out in person. Google Earth can only help so much.

Doss
Explorer
Explorer
Not sure where you ended up. Riverview is what it is, a ton of people crammed in but it is on the lake with a dock.
2022 Cruiser RV MPG 3400BH
2022 Chevrolet 2500 HD 4x4

Bob___Ann
Explorer
Explorer
Redhound
I know that you asked about the West side of Lake Guntersville but check out Mountain Lakes Resort on the East shore in Langston. It is not my favorite but it might fit your bill. The web site is www.mountainlakesrvpark.com
Bob and Ann
Schnauzer - Della (Rainbow B 3/31/17)
Chihuahua - Lola (Rainbow B 12/26/18)
Autumn-Red Poodle
2019 Tiffin 40 IP Bus
Powerglide Chassis
Cummins 450
Onan 10,000 Watt
Four Slide/ 1.5 Bath
2021 Jeep Unlimited Sahara Toad
Demco Dominator & Airforce One

jaycocamprs
Explorer
Explorer
Start with Jackson County Park and Goose Pond Colony. Both are right at Scottsboro AL. And South Sauty Creek on the east side of the lake near Langston AL
2018 Silverado 3500 DRW
2011 Montana Mountaineer 285RLD