cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

HELP!!!!

Brett_G
Explorer
Explorer
Good morning. We need help. We are travelling to BC via the trans Canada highway are are not having any luck finding a place to stay for June 24th.
Weโ€™ve tried The Banff parks and they are all booked. We donโ€™t care if we have to pay, but weโ€™d really like to stay the one night somewhere near or past Lake Louise.
HELP!!!!
4 REPLIES 4

2bzy2c
Explorer II
Explorer II
Agreed ^^
My advice is worth exactly what you paid for it.

wallynm
Explorer
Explorer
Revestoke is not to far west. Beautiful little village

Brett G wrote:
Good morning. We need help. We are travelling to BC via the trans Canada highway are are not having any luck finding a place to stay for June 24th.
Weโ€™ve tried The Banff parks and they are all booked. We donโ€™t care if we have to pay, but weโ€™d really like to stay the one night somewhere near or past Lake Louise.
HELP!!!!
Have a Diesel Engine Diesel RV Club

Have a Freightliner FCOC Web Page

Living on the memories now
EX 02 DSDP 3567
EX 99 Coachmen
EX 86 Georgie Boy
EX 75 Winnie
EX 72 Sightseer
EX 68 Brave

THOSE THAT DO NOT KNOW HISTORY ARE DOOMED TO REPEAT IT

GordonThree
Explorer
Explorer
I recall several such overflow areas along the road between those two parks. Call the park rangers for more actionable information.
2013 KZ Sportsmen Classic 200, 20 ft TT
2020 RAM 1500, 5.7 4x4, 8 speed

DrewE
Explorer II
Explorer II
If you don't need hookups, the National Park campgrounds (at least some of them) generally have overflow camping available; you self-register and plonk yourself down in a big field or gravel lot somewhere. There may or may not be porta-loos scattered about. I think there is overflow camping at Lake Louise--but I'm not sure--and there definitely should be at Jasper and at Banff.