cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Jennings Ferry COE - Dump Station?

reubenray
Explorer
Explorer
I would like to stop at this park on the last stop heading home from a future trip. But I want to clean/flush out my black tank at this stop being the motorhome will be in storage for several weeks. The only time I used a dump station was at a National Park and they did not have a faucet connection for flushing out my tank.

Does the dump station at Jennings Ferry have a faucet connection where I can connect a water hose to where I can flush my black tank?
2017 Newmar Ventana LE4037
2016 Chevy Equinox
7 REPLIES 7

AlabamaTraveler
Explorer
Explorer
We have camped at both Jennings Ferry and Foscue many times. If you are traveling on I59/20, Jennings Ferry will be closer to the highway. Foscue does have sewage sites but it is about 40 miles south off I59/20. Both parks are really nice, but if I'm just looking for a place to stop for a nite or 2 and dump, I'd go to Jennings Ferry. Happy camping...........
Lawrence, Dianne "Roll Tide"

reubenray
Explorer
Explorer
katfish wrote:
If I was on 20/59 I would go to Benchmark. In Meridian. Ms. Rights off the interstate . The extra miles to Jennings Ferry or to Demopolis would pay the difference in the space rent.....it is $12.00 a night at Demopolis now... What time of the year were u planning this??? They are booked up till Dec. 10th, due to the Christmas on the river event..

It will be late March/early April.
2016 Chevy Equinox

TenOC
Nomad
Nomad
Only a few camper in Dec 2009. My photo shows FULL hookups

The bird at a few camp sites over.

Please give me enough troubles, uncertainty, problems, obstacles and STRESS so that I do not become arrogant, proud, and smug in my own abilities, and enough blessings and good times that I realize that someone else is in charge of my life.

Travel Photos

Terrydactile
Explorer
Explorer
Yes Jennings Ferry has a hose hook up at the dump station. Also, it is a very nice park.
Scott & Theresa Boyd
2 Daughters (Cassie & Brittany)
1 Furkid (Ella, a Basset Golden mix)
2008 Keystone Passport 280BH
2013 F 150 Supercrew EcoBoost XLT

katfish
Explorer
Explorer
If I was on 20/59 I would go to Benchmark. In Meridian. Ms. Rights off the interstate . The extra miles to Jennings Ferry or to Demopolis would pay the difference in the space rent.....it is $12.00 a night at Demopolis now... What time of the year were u planning this??? They are booked up till Dec. 10th, due to the Christmas on the river event..
"Every day is a adventure and every trip is a voyage of Discovery"
Steve & Cathy
U.S. Coast Guard (retired)
2012 KZ StoneRidge 36ul
2004 Dodge 3500 (Diesel DRW)
Advanced Air Rider hitch

reubenray
Explorer
Explorer
I may just do that. We like to stay at different parks each time we take a trip. Foscue appeared to be a long ways from I-20/59 compared to Jennings Ferry.

I just got my "Old Man Pass" so will hit the National Parks/COE/NF, etc as much as possible.
2016 Chevy Equinox

katfish
Explorer
Explorer
Jennings Ferry is kinda out of the way for most people. Why not come to Foscue park (COE ). In Demopolis they have full hook ups....only a couple miles further.

Yes they do have a faucet for your flush...
"Every day is a adventure and every trip is a voyage of Discovery"
Steve & Cathy
U.S. Coast Guard (retired)
2012 KZ StoneRidge 36ul
2004 Dodge 3500 (Diesel DRW)
Advanced Air Rider hitch