cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Kings Mtn SP SC wireless service

terrytrailertra
Explorer
Explorer
Just wondering if anyone can tell me which cell carriers work well at Kings Mtn. We want to try to stream football this weekend. Thanks!
17 Keystone Sprinter
'17 Dodge Ram
DH, DD-15, DS-12, and Me (Mom)
11 REPLIES 11

journey15
Explorer
Explorer
terrytrailertrash wrote:
Just wondering if anyone can tell me which cell carriers work well at Kings Mtn. We want to try to stream football this weekend. Thanks!

Not sure what carrier you have but if you go to their website you should be able to determine what kind of coverage you have by their coverage map. That is what we do when we want to go somewhere we have never been before. Just saying.
Full Timing June 2015
07 Allegro Bus 40QSP
08 Honda CRV EXL with Blue OX and US Gear Braking System
FMCA #381833

n4gnn n4hon
I Never Look Back, I'm Not Going That Way!

martinto
Explorer
Explorer
You can't pick up broadcast tv? Maybe get a hot spot for you phone that you can connect to with laptop?

terrytrailertra
Explorer
Explorer
While I do enjoy the banter about college football. ..can someone answer my question? Thank you.
17 Keystone Sprinter
'17 Dodge Ram

mockybird
Explorer
Explorer
Wildtoad has it exactly as it will happen.
IF....UNC had not given that SC game away this would really be a good championship game.
But when you are talking about UNC football , this is a great place to be in.
Gotta love college sports n fans..

And Wb.. I've see. Ur sign before ??
Gary

terrytrailertra
Explorer
Explorer
:B wildtoad and wbwood! Go Tigers!!!
17 Keystone Sprinter
'17 Dodge Ram

wildtoad
Explorer II
Explorer II
mockybird wrote:
If you don't find one it won't be too bad because you know Clemson is gonna kill them this week, then lose to the Tarheels next week... Happy n Safe traveling

Let me understand the North Carolina logic....

University of South Carolina beats the University of North Carolina.

A UNC fan rightly predicts Clemson the number one team in the nation is going to kill the now 3-8 University of South Carolina but lose to one of the teams they beat? Ernest T. Bass could make a better prediction.....

It should be a great game.
Tom Wilds
Blythewood, SC
2016 Newmar Baystar Sport 3004
2015 Jeep Wrangler 2dr HT

wbwood
Explorer
Explorer
mockybird wrote:
If you don't find one it won't be too bad because you know Clemson is gonna kill them this week, then lose to the Tarheels next week... Happy n Safe traveling

you are only partially correct...Clemson is going to clobber both of them...if you can see it...look at my front license plate in the little picture below....mwahaha
Brian
2013 Thor Chateau 31L

sch911
Explorer
Explorer
riven1950 wrote:
Why not stream from the hotspot on your cell phone...

OP asked about cell phone carriers, not wifi

Yup, my bad. OK OP you're off the hook, sorry. But all of you others who stream on CG WiFi not so much....
OEM Auto Engineer- Embedded Software Team
09 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 41SKQ Cummins ISL
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Toad

riven1950
Explorer
Explorer

OP asked about cell phone carriers, not wifi

sch911
Explorer
Explorer
terrytrailertrash wrote:

And that's exactly why CG wireless is not reliable. Too many trying to do this kind of thing and not enough bandwidth to go around.

OEM Auto Engineer- Embedded Software Team
09 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 41SKQ Cummins ISL
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Toad

mockybird
Explorer
Explorer
Gary