cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

lake cupsuptic park in maine

6dot6
Explorer
Explorer
im booked for this campeground in maine for a week end of august. i read decent reviews on the site. being new to the rv world, its hard to pick places without actually seeing them. anyone stay there before?
2010 gmc cc dually twins, nozzles and trans. 12.6 @ 108 so far.
2013 coleman 297re
7 REPLIES 7

6dot6
Explorer
Explorer
wow cool. thanks for the review. doesnt seem too bad. its the begining for the camper camping life for me so not knowing what places look like is hard to make a choice. thanks for the reviews and those pics. doesnt seem too bad. ๐Ÿ™‚
2013 coleman 297re

wxtoad
Explorer
Explorer
We stayed at Cupsuptic a few years ago and enjoyed our visit. Here is a review with pictures.

Have a great trip!

Ted H.
2005 Lazy Daze 26.5 Rear Bath
NE13

soricobob
Explorer
Explorer
Cupsuptic is nice, not secluded, but early (June) or late (September) can be. The trails and lakes are quite well worn, but interconnected and fun for exploring. The fishing is good, and the coves are fun. Get a canoe on the way in, and bring some Off (bugs).

GMT830
Explorer
Explorer
Rangeley is a nice area of the state. It will get more hilly as you travel inland. Never been to the park so I can't help about the park specifics
Lena - 02 Yukon XL Denali
TT - Wilderness 29L

6dot6
Explorer
Explorer
lol i guess some of that could help with future plans huh? i love the woods. hunter and fisherman. atvs and motorcycles. love boating. hopefully you see where this goes for interests. no kids, im a single man and i just go camping with my immediate family. mom, dad and brother. i live in NJ. when im on my vaca i like to be lazy as possible. ill probably try to hike a little bit or rent a boat. probably wont be bringing bikes. just being able to relax in my chair in the woods somewhere is a perfect vaca for me. hoping this lake cupsuptic is gonna be great. sorry for the slight rant there, just typing as it came to mind.
2013 coleman 297re

Maine-iacs
Explorer
Explorer
Give us a little something to work with!

Where are you coming from? What are you interested in doing? With or without children?
Maine-iacs from the Great State of Maine

Jim
2018 Cougar 32RLI
2021 F-350 4x4 Crew Cab

6dot6
Explorer
Explorer
also want to mention im more of a quiet person who enjoys a more secluded site. i didnt know this going into the rv world that full hookup places are kind of open. oops. so any suggestions for next year is a plus. this year is kinda it for now so hopefully this place doesnt let us down.
2013 coleman 297re