cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Lil Patch of Heaven or Others Near Bardstown KY

bresdogsr
Explorer
Explorer
Heading to KY in the summer. Looking to stay in or around Bardstown for several days. Saw good reoports for Lil Patch of Heaven. Does anyone have a good phone number for them. Their 800 is not working and mailboxes full on their 2 other numbers.

Any suggestions if they are full. We are already booked for the Kentucky Horse Park.

Thanks
2014 Newmar Dutch Star 4018
5 REPLIES 5

skwid
Explorer
Explorer
Limit4 wrote:
Do they still have the live outdoor play at the home? We were there years ago and sure enjoyed it.

Yep, they still do the play usually from June-August every year. It's a pretty neat place really...

Limit4
Explorer
Explorer
Do they still have the live outdoor play at the home? We were there years ago and sure enjoyed it.

skwid
Explorer
Explorer
I hate to drum up an older thread but I wanted to warn you to be informed about your question a bit more. I live in the area and Little patch of heaven is pretty much a field with no tree's. Yes it's right outside of town but there's literally nothing there. Not to say it's not nice, just nothing...

My old KY home state park is right smack in the middle of town and is quite nice for how small it is. 5 min drive to downtown Bardstown and walk around for the day. Sites are fairly unlevel, but most people that stay there love it. I've personally never stayed there since I live right by it but I've been there and it's very well shaded in the summer. Very nice Golf course right next to it also.

Bardstown is a great little town with absolutely a TON of Bourbon making going on. Makers Mark, Jim Beam, Four Roses, Bartons, Heaven Hill... All very very close. Heaven Hill is right down the road from the campground! ๐Ÿ™‚

Anyway OP feel free to message me for more information. I can even get you some pictures if you like.

tracyb-oh
Explorer
Explorer
X2 for my old ky home state park, one of our favorites
Tracy and T
2017 Sanibel 5th wheel
2015 Dodge Ram crew cab long bed Cummins diesel

rav
Explorer
Explorer
we stayed at My Old Kentucky Home SP in Bardstown- nice park
http://parks.ky.gov/parks/recreationparks/old-ky-home/