cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Looking for golf/tennis RV resort in Arizona NOT only 55+

bzboy
Explorer
Explorer
I am looking for a nice golf and tennis RV resort anywhere in Arizona that is not limited to age 55+ members. We do have two small boys ages 8 and 10.

Any suggestions appreciated thank you.
4 REPLIES 4

soos
Explorer II
Explorer II
Don't golf or play tennis either. Pickle ball maybe.
Sue
soos-ontheroad.blogspot.com
Fulltiming since 2009
2012 Mobile Suites 36 TKSB4 pulled by a
2011 Ford F450
2005 Lance 1181 TC- our Vacation Home

bzboy
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks. I will look into it

mileshuff
Explorer
Explorer
I don't golf or play tennis so can't give a very useful review. However, I have been to Eagle View RV Resort which is on the far NE part of metro Phoenix. Very nice RV resort. They also own Wekopa Golf Club which is just down the road 1 mile.

What time of year are you planning to visit? Makes a HUGE difference on where to go in AZ. The above area would be good for late fall thru early spring. Otherwise its intense summer heat.

In the summer time with kids I'd head to Williams, AZ. Stay at Grand Canyon Railway RV. Golf course is a couple miles away at Elephant Rocks Golf Course. Nearby is Grand Canyon, Bearizona wildlife park, Deer petting zoo, zipline, fishing and more that kids will love. Great cool mountain weather during summer. Snowy in winter!

I do not know of an RV park with tennis.
2014 Winnebago 26FWRKS 5th Wheel
2007.5 Dodge 2500 6.7L Diesel
2004 Dodge Durango Hemi 3.55 (Used to tow TT)

bzboy
Explorer
Explorer
So almost a 100 views and no replies. I'm guessing no such campground exists that allows under age 55 =( at checkin