cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Looking for seasonal motorhome feedback - Goreski's Landing

RayPayne
Explorer
Explorer
I've done some searching on the web and have found mixed reviews. My preference would be to store my motorhome in a seasonal spot and use it where it sits most weekend. The two closest parks that seem reasonable are Goreski's Landing and Cedar Beach.

I tried Cedar Beach first, but pulled out in the end because they said a motorhome didn't fit their preference for park model sites. Welcoming as they were, the only two sites we could get were the worst two in the park, with a view (and odour) of the garbage and washrooms. If it weren't for this one detail I'd have stayed in that park.

Reviews of Goreski's Landing that I can find via Google seem to be mixed. Does anyone have feedback that may be of help in making a decision here? I'd still expect to drive the motorhome elsewhere for a couple weeks a year and perhaps 2-3 long weekends of the year, but the remainder of the weekends would be used more like a stationary trailer.

If anyone has more input on how to screen and get a real sense of how my scenario would be received that would also be appreciated. I can't believe I'm the only motorhome owner that wants to use my RV this way. I must be searching poorly for more information on this sort of situation in the forums.

Thanks in advance for any input.
2007 Winnebago Access 29T
2009 Jetta TDI Toad
0 REPLIES 0