cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Lost Alaskan RV Park, Alpine, Texas

Kit_Carson
Explorer
Explorer
Planning a trip to Big Bend area in March. Looking at Lost Alaskan RV Park as a place to stay for about a week. Looks good on the website but I would like any info from someone who has stayed there or knows anything about it. Thanks in advance.
KIT CARSON
GOOD SAM LIFE MEMBER
USAF VETERAN
ARS: KE5VLE
NORTHWEST LOUISIANA
17 REPLIES 17

rr2254545
Explorer
Explorer
I would stay north at Davis Mountain State Park Fort Davis Texas
More to do a nice little grocery store
They even have full hookups

My site there from above
2012 Winnebago Journey 36M Cummins 360
2014 Jeep Cherokee
492 Campgrounds,107K miles driven in our Winnebago motor homes and 2360 nights camping since we retired in July 2009, 41 National Parks

2gypsies1
Explorer
Explorer
That's a long drive to Big Bend. Are you going to do the drive more than once? Big Bend deserves more than one day. Consider staying in the park itself for a better experience.
Full-Timed for 16 Years
.... Back in S&B Again
Traveled 8 yr in a 40' 2004 Newmar Dutch Star Motorhome
& 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

kevinbti
Explorer
Explorer
I enjoyed my stay there. There is only one good restaurant in town about 5 min from the campground but they are only open at dinner Can t think of the name Alpine has nothing to offer but we enjoyed the area outside of the town I will say the people at the campground are nice folks, the campground has nothing special to offer, the area outside the campground is questionable, in my opinion but safe I share that only because my upbringing is living in the Bronx Enjoy your trip