cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Massive upgrade north end of CBBT?

bucky
Explorer II
Explorer II
Sunset Inn on the southern tip of the Eastern Shore of VA has allegedly been sold.
There are currently well kept but small seasonal sites south of the old deteriorating motel but locals have told me that the Inn will be torn down and the whole place converted to a huge CG and water park. It is a huge waterfront property. It should be sweet.
I don't know but will bet a cold one it is going to be a Sun RV Resort as they are buying everything else over here.
Maybe the folks at Cherrystone will find their personalities once they have some competition.
Puma 30RKSS
6 REPLIES 6

bucky
Explorer II
Explorer II
The first sentence plainly states the location.
Puma 30RKSS

Ringer
Explorer
Explorer
bukhrn wrote:
bucky wrote:
Sunset Inn on the southern tip of the Eastern Shore of VA has allegedly been sold.
There are currently well kept but small seasonal sites south of the old deteriorating motel but locals have told me that the Inn will be torn down and the whole place converted to a huge CG and water park. It is a huge waterfront property. It should be sweet.
I don't know but will bet a cold one it is going to be a Sun RV Resort as they are buying everything else over here.
Maybe the folks at Cherrystone will find their personalities once they have some competition.
Sounds like another Overpriced RV "Resort", with sites packed in like sardines. But, like anything near the water, I'm sure it'll be packed.

Yup...I'm sure.:) On edit: I agree about Sun Resorts since they have bought up most everything around Ocean City.
2016 Allegro Bus 40AP
2008 Saturn Vue

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
bucky wrote:
Sounds like another Overpriced RV "Resort", with sites packed in like sardines. But, like anything near the water, I'm sure it'll be packed.
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund

dverstra
Explorer
Explorer
Googled it
Chesapeake Bay Bridgeโ€“Tunnel
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...Holy Cow....what a ride!"

2007 Holiday Rambler Navigator
2013 Honda CRV
Returned Peace Corps Volunteer - Sierra Leone

cruiserjs
Explorer
Explorer
And what/where is CBBT??
Colorado Cruiser
Cruiser CF29CK 5th wheel; 2009 GMC Sierra 2500HD, 2wd, short bed
wonderful lifetime traveling companion/spouse

chast
Explorer II
Explorer II
Hi all--we just left Sunset Beach Inn a few days ago--stayed in the RV section as we travel to Florida for the winter. They are taking no reservations after October 30th and will remain closed until Memorial Day 2016. I was told that they intend to add 300 RV sites and non will be seasonal. Don't know about tearing down the motel, but who knows? Time will tell!
chartrue2@aol.com