cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Nashville Parking

bcgarrison
Explorer
Explorer
Any tips for parking a 25ft motor home near Honky Tonk Row in Nashville?
6 REPLIES 6

darsben
Explorer II
Explorer II
TenOC wrote:
darsben wrote:
I sorry I cannot be more specific but there is a Walmart on one of the bus lines in NAshville. I cannot remember more other than it is a 20 minute ride to downtown. I remember the bus ran pretty late though.

The Walmart is on Charlotte Pike of I40 West of Nashville exit 201. The Walmart is in a very large parking area with a Lowes. About 1 mile west of the interstate. Turn right on to Charlotte Pike (continue west) as you exit the interstate. There are always a number of RV and 18 Wheelers parked there. The bus stop is between the Walmart and Lowes. I think the cost of about $7.00 (???) one way to Nashville but I am not sure.

Thanks for back stopping my senior moment
Traveling with my best friend my wife!

Clay1969
Explorer
Explorer
Your best bet might be to stay over night at any of the RV camps on Music Valley Dr. or find a Walmart like suggested and see if the manager will let you drop the camper there for a few hours.
2007 Silverado Classic 2500HD 4x4 6.0 5spd manual
2014 Puma 25RS

TenOC
Nomad
Nomad
darsben wrote:
I sorry I cannot be more specific but there is a Walmart on one of the bus lines in NAshville. I cannot remember more other than it is a 20 minute ride to downtown. I remember the bus ran pretty late though.

The Walmart is on Charlotte Pike of I40 West of Nashville exit 201. The Walmart is in a very large parking area with a Lowes. About 1 mile west of the interstate. Turn right on to Charlotte Pike (continue west) as you exit the interstate. There are always a number of RV and 18 Wheelers parked there. The bus stop is between the Walmart and Lowes. I think the cost of about $7.00 (???) one way to Nashville but I am not sure.
Please give me enough troubles, uncertainty, problems, obstacles and STRESS so that I do not become arrogant, proud, and smug in my own abilities, and enough blessings and good times that I realize that someone else is in charge of my life.

Travel Photos

darsben
Explorer II
Explorer II
Traveling with my best friend my wife!

TenOC
Nomad
Nomad
1. I do not know what time or what days, but check out parking at the Titian football stadium. It is a little walk but many people do it in reverse during football games.

2. The police protroll the area very well you may ask one of them.
Please give me enough troubles, uncertainty, problems, obstacles and STRESS so that I do not become arrogant, proud, and smug in my own abilities, and enough blessings and good times that I realize that someone else is in charge of my life.

Travel Photos

Desert_Captain
Explorer III
Explorer III
We went through in our 24' C about 2 months ago on a sunny Sunday early afternoon and parking was pretty scarce. Street parking could be had but it was about half a mile from the fun zone downtown. Hiking that far, with a couple of serious hills, wasn't an option for me with my bad knee so we cruised the area but ultimately did not stop. The public parking lots downtown all seemed to tight for even a small RV.

Earlier in the day we had no problem parking downtown(and the visitors center down on the river), in Memphis on the street and there were lots of parking lots that looked doable as well.

:C