cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New England Travel

Land_Yachters
Explorer
Explorer
Just made reservations in upstate NY, Maine, CT and Mass. for middle of September. Went to add additional site in Massachusetts, and was told we were not allowed to come to Mass from Pennsylvania. Only other New England residents were allowed to make reservation for ANY campground in Mass or Maine...(ME, CT, Mass, VT, NH and NY). I found it very odd that this came up after already making reservations in sites in Mass and Maine. Hefty fine of $500/day for those found not paying attention.
Anyone run into this?
Land Yachters
Griff, Ali and Coco
Philadelphia, PA
2018 Tiffin 33AA
2018 Grand Cherokee
19 REPLIES 19

RobWNY
Explorer
Explorer
You might want to check this website for the States where restrictions apply when coming to New York State. There's a 2 week quarantine if you come to NY State when coming from one of the states listed.
Scroll down to see the list of States where Restrictions Apply.
2020 Silverado 2500HD LT, CC, 4X4 6.6 Duramax
2021 Grand Design Reflection 311BHS

I asked him to do one thing and he didn't do any of them.

Devocamper
Explorer
Explorer
Ct just handed out two $1000.00 fines for people returning to the state from some of the 30 or more states on the list and not doing the 14 day Quarantine, don’t know how they found these people or how they will in force it but yes there are fines involved .
08 NU-WA Hitchhiker Discover America 339 RSB Sold
18 Host Mammoth
07 Chevy 3500HD LT1 EXT Cab LB DRW D/A Sold
18 Ram 3500 SLT Crew Cab DRW 4x2 6.4 4.10's

Bill_Diana
Explorer
Explorer
Our son just travelled to Massachusetts and he was tested 3 days before. He had proof that is was negative. No one in Massachusetts ever requested proof.

All visitors entering Massachusetts, including returning residents, who do not meet an exemption, are required to:

Complete the Massachusetts Travel Form prior to arrival, unless you are visiting from a lower-risk state designated by the Department of Public Health.
Quarantine for 14 days or produce a negative COVID-19 test result that has been administered up to 72-hours prior to your arrival in Massachusetts.
If your COVID-19 test result has not been received prior to arrival, visitors, and residents must quarantine until they receive a negative test result.

Failure to comply may result in a $500 fine per day.

agesilaus
Explorer III
Explorer III
Just waiting for someone to take this to court. Probably unconstitutional blocking of freedom of travel.
Arctic Fox 25Y Travel Trailer
2018 RAM 2500 6.7L 4WD shortbed
Straightline dual cam hitch
400W Solar with Victron controller
Superbumper

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
I wouldn't challenge Massachusetts trying to protect its citizens during these times.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad