Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

North Dallas RV Parks?

Treker1
Explorer
Explorer
Hi,

Any suggestions for a nice campground for a 5th wheel in North Dallas area for a 2-3 month stay? A requirement will be need to connect for high speed internet.

Thank you,
Steve
5 REPLIES 5

westernrvparkow
Explorer
Explorer
Lighthouse RV Park in Melissa is an acceptable park, IMO. Utilities work. The Wifi worked for me the last time I was there. It has some trees and shade and is pretty clean. This will be as close to McKinney as you can get (it is to the north on US 75).

Treker1
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you all for the replies. Have stayed at the Vineyards before, nice park. However, the city runs this park and no cable connections, and internet is not that great. Will check out the suggestions, thanks again!

(Looking for something in the McKinney area)

patperry2766
Explorer II
Explorer II
Vineyards

This is in Grapevine Texas, so I'm not sure how close to North Dallas you want, or how far your willing to commute.
Courage is the feeling you have right before you fully understand the situation

sdianel_-acct_c
Explorer
Explorer
Depends on how far north you want to be. Shady Creek RV Park, Aubrey TX. Never stayed there but looks good in the reviews and photos. Also McClains RV in Sanger TX (just north of Denton) is OK. Not fancy, not much shade but rates are great. Be sure to put ant baits in your RV as soon as you arrive. Ants guard their campground!!
Lonny & Diane
2004 Country Coach Allure 33' "Big Blue"
Towing 2008 Chev Colorado 4x4
Semper Fi

sayoung
Explorer
Explorer
There is a place over on east side of metroplex in Sunnyvale,Plantation Place Rv Park.I havent stayed there but have seen some recomendations.Any more specific where you need to be close too.
Is there some over by BassPro in Grapevine?