cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ocean Lakes - Thanksgiving

zackyboy3rs
Explorer
Explorer
16 days and counting. Looking forward to our 4-5 night stay. Pie bingo, college football, shopping (wife & daughter), Christmas season kickoff....CAN NOT WAIT.
2009 Chevy Silverado LTZ 2500HD 6.0L, 3.73, Gas sipper
2015 Jayco Eagle HT 27.5 RLTS
24 REPLIES 24

wbwood
Explorer
Explorer
I will be working...screw all you...lol j/k
Brian
2013 Thor Chateau 31L

weathershak
Explorer
Explorer
Not till Christmas time for me. Have fun during Thanksgiving. I love it down there that time of year.
Full timing it since July 2012

byrdr1
Explorer
Explorer
Oaklevel wrote:
๐Ÿ™‚ We will be there too...........

Site 3019.. look me up. Really come by and look us up. Would be nice to meet you and yours.

2014 F-350 SRW CC/LWB 4X4 6.7PSD

2011 Keystone Cougar 327RES
Happy Campin'
Randy
Piedmont area of NC

jayco304
Explorer
Explorer
Not going to be there for thanksgiving but we were just there for Halloween. Always an awesome crowd at Halloween. Kids have a blast and so do the adults.
Please visit www.cram-a-lot-inn.com to learn more about our travel adventures.

2000 F350 7.3PSD
2010 Jayco 324BHDS Travel Trailer

Oaklevel
Explorer
Explorer
๐Ÿ™‚ We will be there too...........

zackyboy3rs
Explorer
Explorer
byrdr1 wrote:
zackyboy3rs wrote:
16 days and counting. Looking forward to our 4-5 night stay. Pie bingo, college football, shopping (wife & daughter), Christmas season kickoff....CAN NOT WAIT.

Site 3019.. look me up.
my whole family will be down by Wednesday night. Youngest gets out of college on Tuesday, the middle has class through Wednesday PM and then they will ride down together. And the oldest will be down with her family & their camper 11-21.
We will have 5 families camping and plan a large Thanksgiving day meal.
really come by and look us up. Would be nice to meet you and yours.
randy

Site HH4. Planning to come in early Wednesday. See you then. Have fun.
2009 Chevy Silverado LTZ 2500HD 6.0L, 3.73, Gas sipper
2015 Jayco Eagle HT 27.5 RLTS

Jim_Shoe
Explorer
Explorer
I've stayed at Ocean Lakes since I took early retirement. When I was still working, a bunch of us guys (between 8 and 16 of us) used to take a week long golf vacation in Myrtle Beach each year. Most of the hotels offered golf packages and set up all of our tee times before we ever left home. We would play 3 courses that we played before and 4 new ones each year. Never did play them all.
Retired and visiting as much of this beautiful country as I can.

byrdr1
Explorer
Explorer
zackyboy3rs wrote:

Site 3019.. look me up.
my whole family will be down by Wednesday night. Youngest gets out of college on Tuesday, the middle has class through Wednesday PM and then they will ride down together. And the oldest will be down with her family & their camper 11-21.
We will have 5 families camping and plan a large Thanksgiving day meal.
really come by and look us up. Would be nice to meet you and yours.
randy

2014 F-350 SRW CC/LWB 4X4 6.7PSD

2011 Keystone Cougar 327RES
Happy Campin'
Randy
Piedmont area of NC

carl2591
Explorer III
Explorer III
We own a timeshare near Ocean Lakes Campground and have driven through it during Oct and Mar timeframes.

I was amazed to see 1. how large the place is and 2. how many campers, non annual, are there in these off times.

I did get a chance to talks with a couple in an Airstream from canada who was there for a couple weeks in Late March last year on the way back north. He was saying they liked the resort as it was right on the ocean and he was going to reserve the spot next to the spot he was in, more level, when they checked out so as not to loose it.

I can only imagine how much activity is going on during summer..
Carl2591, Raleigh NC
2005 Airstream Classic 31D
2003 Ford F-250 SD, CC, 7.3L modded diesel machine
Every day is a new day with potential to be life changing.

Terryallan
Explorer II
Explorer II
We will be at North MB, actually Windy Hill. I love the beach in winter, and Barefoot Landing.
Terry & Shay
Coachman Apex 288BH.
2013 F150 XLT Off Road
5.0, 3.73
Lazy Campers