cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Panama City Beach campsite...How mucchh???

Jandy2015
Explorer
Explorer
Hey all,

Myself and my wife have just bought a pop up camper, preparing for our epic US road trip in April 2019.

Im sure i will pop up with different destinations, but were struggling with PCB. Were looking towards free and $20. Checking google it seems tough to get under $40.

Any Suggestions? even close by that we can drive into PCB the next morning.

Thanks in advance for any help.
18 REPLIES 18

LibertyMan
Explorer
Explorer
Check out St. Andrews State Park in Panama City. I want to say I paid around 25 bucks a night last time I stayed there. Sites have water and electric. You can get some on the water and others in the shade. Actually, most of the sites are in the shade which is rare on the gulf coast.
2019 Rockwood Signature Ultra Lite
2016 Ram CCSB 2500 CTD
GenY Weight Distribution Hitch

Merrykalia
Explorer
Explorer
You are looking at a very popular, tourist site and lots of people are wanting to camp there. If you are wanting cheap, you need to look further from the "destinations".
2017 Ford F350 Crew Cab 6.7L 4x4 DRW

Isaac-1
Explorer
Explorer
Also check http://www.ultimatecampgrounds.com/

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Hi,

Try freecampsites.net

Jandy2015 wrote:
Hey all,

Myself and my wife have just bought a pop up camper, preparing for our epic US road trip in April 2019.

Im sure i will pop up with different destinations, but were struggling with PCB. Were looking towards free and $20. Checking google it seems tough to get under $40.

Any Suggestions? even close by that we can drive into PCB the next morning.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.