cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Pay Showers in Yellowstone

We are dry camping in Yellowstone next year and won't be able to shower.... I thought I had seen somewhere that they had pay showers in the park somewhere. Anyone know about this?
19 REPLIES 19

sch911 wrote:
Can't help with the pay shower question but why won't you be able to shower in your RV? Even when boondocking we can squeak out a few showers in our RV.

We will be there five days, plus I have a small TT with small tanks.

kmbernstein
Explorer
Explorer
Yes, several campgrounds have pay showers, usually hooked with the laundry. Fishing Bridge and Canyon for sure. I think one of the southern campgrounds has showers also. Go to nps.gov, and you can find all the info you need.
Me, 1 Great hubby (Tim), Cole the Standard Poodle,
Magic the tiny Bengal Cat
2012 Skyline Koala 21CS
2007 Ford Explorer

MetalGator
Explorer III
Explorer III
I haven't been to Yellowstone since the summer of 2010 but the Canyon campground has pay showers. The showers were located at the ranger station and it cost $3 for a shower in 2010. We stayed at the canyon campground and used the showers there everyday.
2018 Miramar 35.3 Motorhome
3 fur kids (Monty, ZuZu and Pinto)
Rainbow bridge (Murphy, Petie, Lola)

path1
Explorer
Explorer
http://www.ohranger.com/yellowstone/visitor-services

No where in the link does it say clean or where you'll park or amount of people.

Look under "showers and laundry"
2003 Majestic 23P... Northwest travel machine
2013 Arctic Fox 25W... Wife "doll house" for longer snowbird trips
2001 "The Mighty Dodge"... tow vehicle for "doll house"

sch911
Explorer
Explorer
Can't help with the pay shower question but why won't you be able to shower in your RV? Even when boondocking we can squeak out a few showers in our RV.
OEM Auto Engineer- Embedded Software Team
09 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 41SKQ Cummins ISL
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Toad