cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Pensacola Beach RV resort

RwaSmith
Explorer
Explorer
For spring break my family and I went to Pensacola Beach RV Resort.

If you get one of their premium spots you can be right off the bay looking north. Its a short walk to some good restaurants and the main beach off the gulf.

That was a busy week so we had to make our reservations a year in advance.

Very clean park and great people to deal with

2016 Forrest River Vibe 308BHS
2010 Chevy Suburban 2500
12 REPLIES 12

Campncouple
Explorer
Explorer
We have just left Five Flags over Fla. In Pensacola. It is not a RV Resort but our pull-in site was great. It is a newer par with no pool or clubhouse . It is conveniently located and the camp host was helpful and friendly. There were quiet a few camped there as their permanent residence but so friendly. We saw the Blue Angels practice show and museum which were amazing and easy to get to NAS. We felt safe and enjoyed our time there. Will be back . Reasonable rates.

RwaSmith
Explorer
Explorer
Valkyriebush wrote:
That is a very nice spot. Do they reserve for the specific site? $$$$ Whew! Glad I can stay at NAS Pensacola Oak Grove or Blue Angel park. Their beautiful and one next to the beach as well. Priced right.

You reserve a premium site that gets you on the beach. They do not reserve a specific site#. We were in site 21 in the picture.

It is expensive but its was really nice.
2010 Chevy Suburban 2500

dan-nickie
Explorer
Explorer
We were there March 10-14. probably same time as you.
We were on the beach in a spot right after you make the left turn.
The weather did not cooperate the whole time and the 'ocean' side of the town had warnings.
Since we were on the bay side, all the kids were able to play on our little beach all weekend.
Had a great time.
Yes it is expensive.
Dan and Nickie
2014 Forest River Berkshire 390RB

Valkyriebush
Explorer
Explorer
That is a very nice spot. Do they reserve for the specific site? $$$$ Whew! Glad I can stay at NAS Pensacola Oak Grove or Blue Angel park. Their beautiful and one next to the beach as well. Priced right.
Command Master Chief (AW) USN, (ret)
2003 Fleetwood Excursion 330 Turbo Cat 39D
2000 Jeep GC
2005 Big Ruckus (Rides Behind Jeep)
2003 VTX 1800

Pine_Barren
Explorer
Explorer
I believe I'll stick with the state parks and get to stay at a lot more for that price. Fort Pickens is a federal park not a state park and every since hurricane Ivan has not been the same no trees at all and always getting shutdown now for regular storms approaching because road fills with sand. But everyone has there own likes and dislikes in the rv world.

Pirate1
Explorer
Explorer
Some find Ft. Pickens a nice place but I found it horrible. Had reservations but it was around 100deg in June and after driving through Pickens, just couldn't see wasting my time.

RwaSmith
Explorer
Explorer
jolooote wrote:
$88.00 a day DISCOUNT?!?! The wonderful Ft. Pickens state park is just across the bay. The Blue Angels practice over the ocean in full view from there.

That looks like a nice one. Just does not have the full hookup. Which I don't mind except when we are at a site for 7-8 days. Then I like the full hookup.
2010 Chevy Suburban 2500

shayerk
Explorer
Explorer
What a beautiful spot!
Craig and Karen Shayer
32' Winnebago Adventurer

jolooote
Explorer
Explorer
$88.00 a day DISCOUNT?!?! The wonderful Ft. Pickens state park is just across the bay. The Blue Angels practice over the ocean in full view from there.
Joe & Charlotte

2020 Jayco Greyhawk Prestige 29MV Celestial Blue Full Body Paint E-450 305hp V10 6spd Class C 'COACH'

2012 Jeep Wrangler 285hp V6 'TOAD'

Gabby & Molly are Dogs
Leroy's a Conure, Loretta's a Squeaker

"Once it starts breakin'...GET RID OF IT!!!"

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
Yikes, I can't stay there
This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)

RwaSmith
Explorer
Explorer
azdryheat wrote:
Wow, expensive place.

We were there for 7 days last time and that got us a discount. I believe that we paid $610.00 with taxes.
2010 Chevy Suburban 2500

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
Wow, expensive place.
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE