cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Park with Storage North Florida

debrick
Explorer
Explorer
We are headed to Florida a few times this coming Fall thru Spring and are looking for an RV park that has storage so we can leave our RV there.

Heading down the end of October for about 10 days so want to leave the RV down there at that time. We would be back over Thanksgiving, Christmas and a week or so at Spring Break -- maybe one other trip.

We would like this park to be in Northern Florida.

We did this a couple of years ago in Gulf Shores, AL and it really worked out well for us.

That park offered set-up too so we could just come down in our car.

This time we won't need that as we plan on traveling around a bit so, will drive down in our truck.

We would stay at this park a couple of days the beginning of our trip and again at the end of the trip -- then just leave the camper in their storage. We live in KY so there is no need to have our camper up here in storage in the winter.

Hubby and I both work full-time still but are scouting areas for our retirement in a few years.

This winter we will be focusing on North Florida and the middle of the State.

We lived in Sarasota as well as Tampa/Clearwater for 14 years about 20 years ago and have friends and family all over Florida.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations of RV Parks!
5 REPLIES 5

2012Coleman
Explorer
Explorer
North Beach is a private CG near St. Augustine that will store your TT and set it up for you. They offer the good Sam discount as well. Very nice place to stay - full hook ups, cable, wifi to a degree, but you can go to the lounge area and use your laptop.
Experience without good judgment is worthless; good judgment without experience is still good judgment!

2018 RAM 3500 Big Horn CTD
2018 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS

debrick
Explorer
Explorer
Thank You All!!

I will check these out

rr2254545
Explorer
Explorer
I am doing the same thing this year

I have a spot reserved at the KOA in Starke Florida

It is 40-45 per month
2012 Winnebago Journey 36M Cummins 360
2014 Jeep Cherokee
492 Campgrounds,107K miles driven in our Winnebago motor homes and 2360 nights camping since we retired in July 2009, 41 National Parks

mabynack
Explorer II
Explorer II
I like Pine Glen RV Park in Panama City Beach.

http://www.pineglenrvpark.com/index.html

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
Flamingo Lake RV resort in Jax has on site storage and is a nice CG.
This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)