cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Parks between Jackson Ca. to Morro Bay Ca?

HOOKUP
Explorer
Explorer
Looking for any ideas for a one night stopover between Jackson and Morro Bay. Preferably around midway. Could be either along Hwy 99 or Hwy 5. Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated.
Al & Debbie
Scooter, Italian Greyhound/Basenji Mix
Maximus, Seal Point Siamesewww.flickr.com/birdiemama
2013 Newmar Baystar 3209
2005 Honda CRV Toad
5 REPLIES 5

clubhouse
Explorer
Explorer
That's only a 300 mile trip, do you really even need to stop?

If, so I would go the 101 route and stay a betabel.

aerbus32
Explorer II
Explorer II
On 101, Betabel RV. On 5, Almond Tree. On 99, The Lakes in Chowchilla or Blackstone North in Fresno.

karsudj
Explorer
Explorer
Jackson to west 12 to I -5; Pacheco Pass (sleepover)Casa de Fruita; then to (101); go south Salinas (2.5) past Paso Robles to 46 west drops into Morro Bay area.
[purple]2003 Chevy 2500HD Diesel; Duramax/Allison :C
SB; X-Cab; 16k Reese Slider; Prodigy Brake
'02 Tahoe 29RLS 5th Wheel
[/purple]

kalynzoo
Explorer
Explorer
Sommerville Almond Tree RV Park in Coalinga is a very nice overnight park. Right off the I-5, clean, level, well groomed. If you get there after the office closes you just pick a spot and pay in the morning. If you call ahead, like we do, they save you a spot and give you the WiFi code. Just a nice overnight when we don't want to make the Sacramento trip in one day.

the_bear_II
Explorer
Explorer
All along 99 there are campgrounds located close to 99. The one we use most often is a little past half way for you. It's in Goshen which is south of Fresno near Visalia. It's a KOA shown as Visalia/Sequoia Natl Park KOA.

It's an older park but perfect for a stopover.

Here it is on Google maps
https://www.google.com/maps/@36.3492016,-119.4064249,224m/data=!3m1!1e3